New Orleans
✟22,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My mother has been very mean to my father this whole year. She belittles him, insults him and treats ghim very nasty. My father is a great Christian man, but my mother doesn't even act close to being Christian even though she says she is. My mother is an opportunist, loves money and is very materialistic. Please pray for the Lord to rebuke these demons out of her and for the Lord to protect my father. This year has been horrible.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Prayer sent for your father for strength, I also pray for your mother to have her eyes opened to see the pain she is causing him and may she seek salvation above all else.
True joy comes from knowing Jesus and that He is the Way, The truth and the Life

Reactions: Jeremy444777
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You know the various needs in the lives and relationships of these three people. I pray for the father and child that You continue to uplift them. I pray for the mother to see the error of her ways, and undergo a transformation that will bring Your peace to this family. I pray for this mother to see the need to trust in Your Lordship and ways, and to yield to both. I pray she will see the wisdom in this, and how much You love her, and want to bless her, if she will only yield to Your leading. May Your written Word come before all in this family to be the guiding light You would have it to be, and may they sense Your Spirit using it and moving among and in them. Amen.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I pray with others for you, your father's, and your mother's needs, physically and spiritually.

May your father stay stedfast in his love for your mother, dispite any and everything past and presently done by her.

May the Holy Spirit convict your mother of walking in sin; and place in her the desire to be free from sin.

Upvote 0