Vancouver
✟26,770.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Peace to you and prayers for Jesus to bless and fill your life. As the title suggests my desire is to find friends who enjoy each other rather than to be in competition with each, stepping on one another to add an extra cubit to their height, as much as we all know that’s impossible.

Having looked around the forum I see there are places for that. God bless!

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello Peace to you and prayers for Jesus to bless and fill your life. As the title suggests my desire is to find friends who enjoy each other rather than to be in competition with each, stepping on one another to add an extra cubit to their height, as much as we all know that’s impossible.

Having looked around the forum I see there are places for that. God bless!
My first response to seeing the title of your thread was ----RUN FOR IT!!! lol sorry, my bad sense of humor. Once upon a time...I too naively came on a Christian forum seeking fellowship but ...then instead I returned for a daily thrashing from strangers. :help:
Welcome to the forum and God bless.

Upvote 0

jahel

returned to old acct
Nov 18, 2019
Vancouver
✟26,770.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My first response to seeing the title of your thread was ----RUN FOR IT!!! lol sorry, my bad sense of humor. Once upon a time...I too naively came on a Christian forum seeking fellowship but ...then instead I returned for a daily thrashing from strangers. :help:
Welcome to the forum and God bless.
Thank you for the welcomes!
Naively stepping into the wrong venue may do that, I’ll accept the warning with a grain of salt ;) Politics are definitely outside of cordiality from what I noted in previous search.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States