Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So this interpretation applies to Revelation 5:2 - where an angel asks "who is worthy to open the scroll?".

In principle, this is the Holy Spirit's Son.

Jesus says "I will send the Holy Spirit" that is true, but Jesus also believes in the "extra mile" - so nothing He says He will do, is in isolation (the Holy Spirit will come to understand this, once He reaches Earth).

This accords with the claim that the Holy Spirit will take what is of Jesus and declare it to you - the Holy Spirit siring a son who opens the scroll is a declaration, that He has shared even what Jesus has made secret.

There is a time related condition (prophetically, I mean: the statement can be interpreted as for time, time and a half, and times - and I have specifically tried to interpret it as pertains to time and can date, but will not), but I think it is better if you just try to digest this portion - than start making claims that do not prepare for the end, as such (besides which I would have a dickens of a time, trying to back it up with scripture, not necessarily that I can't, I'm just saying you would likely miss the point).