Totus Tuus
Jun 28, 2007
✟34,687.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry I'm asking prayers for myself :blush:

but I'd appreciate prayers really much, as I'm going through some pain at the moment.

It's kind of funny...my wisdom teeth are growing out, and for some reason it really hurts, to the point that I couldn't sleep at all this night. :( the whole side of my mouth hurts, not the teeth but like..the gums. I dont know why... I hope I didn't get an infection or anything.

If you have a moment, could you please say a prayer that nothing is seriously wrong. I'm a little nervous. :o

thanks so much!!

weird isn't it?

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
My sister went thru that.
My wisdom teeth never fully came in, so i dont know if that means i would never be wise.... ;)

I will add you.
Saying Hail Mary for you now. :crossrc:

My sis lived in misery til they were pulled.

Upvote 0

MoNiCa4316

Totus Tuus
Jun 28, 2007
✟34,687.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
My sister went thru that.
My wisdom teeth never fully came in, so i dont know if that means i would never be wise.... ;)

I will add you.
Saying Hail Mary for you now. :crossrc:

My sis lived in misery til they were pulled.

thank you :hug:

hopefully this would get me some time off purgatory? lol! (as in..redemptive suffering).. offering it up now... it sure hurts a lot though. The tooth is growing in straight, so I guess I'll just let it grow.. I don't really have the money to get it pulled unless it's really necessary.

why do we need wisdom teeth anyway !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MoNiCa4316

Totus Tuus
Jun 28, 2007
✟34,687.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
thanks everyone! :hug:

I'm going to be seeing my dentist today. I guess he'll take an x-ray and tell me what's happening. I think maybe the wisdom tooth isn't growing straight as I thought; it seems to be impacting another tooth cause yesterday it started to hurt a lot too. I don't know much about how teeth work but I hope there's no nerve damage or anything. That's my fear. If they have to pull the wisdom tooth, fine. I just hope there's nothing wrong with the others now.

Can you please pray that I won't need anything serious done cause the insurance doesn't cover all the costs, and I don't have enough money

:(

it's strange that in the past few months I've had more health-related problems than ever in my life. But somehow things always worked out in the end. It's also frustrating that even though my "crosses" in life are smaller than many people's (I mean, it could be so much worse!) - I still have such a hard time carrying them 'joyfully'. I tend to fall apart...wish I was more like the Saints.

I'll try to (joyfully..) accept God's will for me today :) even if it won't be what I like.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MoNiCa4316

Totus Tuus
Jun 28, 2007
✟34,687.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
thanks so much for all your prayers!!!! :)

I came back from the dentist, and he took an x-ray and said everything looks good!!! he just told me to take some pills for the pain. and that's all :) I was so scared that something is wrong, - I get really scared about teeth for some reason... but thankfully all is well, and now I wait :thumbsup:

right when I came out of the dentist office I thanked God, Our Lady, and a list of Saints I prayed to last night when I was in pain..haha.. I'm so relieved! well praise God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.