✟59,316.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi family,

I ask for your prayers to our merciful God. Ask Him, His Son and Spirit to encourage and edify me in these troublesome times. If you're Catholic or Orthodox or else believe in similar communion of saints please ask Mary to tell Jesus to deliver me as soon as possible. I'm sinking and precious time is seeping away day by day, but I still cling to the promise of deliverance I'm convinced He gave me a while ago. Plead with Him to not put me to shame for trusting Him!

Last edited:

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ to reach out to your child here in this thread and provide all the requested Spiritual guidance. We lift up DirectionSeeker Lord, knowing You make all paths straight for those who called according to your purpose.

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0
Jun 15, 2021
Skellefteå
✟18,142.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi family,

I ask for your prayers to our merciful God. Ask Him, His Son and Spirit to encourage and edify me in these troublesome times. If you're Catholic or Orthodox or else believe in similar communion of saints please ask Mary to tell Jesus to deliver me as soon as possible. I'm sinking and precious time is seeping away day by day, but I still cling to the promise of deliverance I'm convinced He gave me a while ago. Plead with Him to not put me to shame for trusting Him!

My apologies for writing my prayer in my native language, for I find it easier to formulate myself this way, but I give my promise to you, I am being sincere;

Gud Fader allsmäktig, jag ber för min kristne broders väl, att ni må sträcka ut er hand till honom i nåd och att ni må bevara honom ifrån ondo, att han må åtnjuta frukten av att lita på Ert ord och Era löften, som han törstar efter och klamrar sig fast vid. Jag ber så ock den saliga, alltid rena Jungfru Maria, att be för honom till Herren, vår Gud.
I Faderns, Sonens och den Helige Andes namn. Amen.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, thank You for Your deliverance through Christ Jesus. Thank You that You do not put Your children to shame. I pray that You will comfort DirectionSeeker as He holds close to the promise of deliverance for him. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Agree
Upvote 0

ne0phyte2021

Jul 23, 2021
hamburg
✟8,345.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi family,

what do you need?

Upvote 0