✟8,501.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

I am a student currently at university and I am need of some willing volunteers. I've been set the task to discuss the topic of wellbeing to people that follow a religion. This discussion will take place between 7th January and the 12th January depending on what times suit you. This will take place on Zoom and will probably last around 20 minutes. The discussion will be a 1-1 session with myself and it will be a brief conversation that will help me identify more about my target audience (religious people) and their thoughts on wellbeing.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone was able to join me as it would help me out a lot.

If you're interested then please reply below or inbox me.

Many thanks, George.

Last edited:

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟672,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just a suggestion is that you might get more responses if you provided more details. Like what the class is? The premise of the study? What is the topic trying to reveal or discover? Who the other participants will be? What your Other Religion is? etc. etc. These details might make someone want to participate, without them most people will be weary.

Personally, because of hearing problems, I can't use Zoom, though others may be eager to help if they knew what they were getting into. Best of luck.

Upvote 0

George Divall

Jan 5, 2021
Witham
✟8,501.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Just a suggestion is that you might get more responses if you provided more details. Like what the class is? The premise of the study? What is the topic trying to reveal or discover? Who the other participants will be? What your Other Religion is? etc. etc. These details might make someone want to participate, without them most people will be weary.

Personally, because of hearing problems, I can't use Zoom, though others may be eager to help if they knew what they were getting into. Best of luck.

Hi Jacks,

Unfortunately, I have been told very little about what the interview will be based on apart from it is about the subject of wellbeing. My University lecturer will tell me more information tomorrow but I need some volunteers before then. Appreciate your feedback as well and I'll definitely edit in some extra information.

Upvote 0