In need of prayers

bbybird

Sep 5, 2010
✟8,297.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
My case report is finally being processed as felony stalking charge. As of yesterday I gave the evidence made a statement and signed papers it was harassment but now it’s stalking.

I need prayers for the law enforcement for my detective to push my case quickly to the District Attorny. Then once the DA gets the case, to review my case with a heart like God, to push it to courts.

Any prayers, prayers for God to be next to all of them guiding them as they work on all victims cases.

Sometimes I feel like I don’t know how much longer I can take this. I’m already setting an appointment for a consoler the other night I just felt like I wouldn’t have to deal with any of this if I was dead. But I don’t want to die. Everyone’s says to ignore it but I try and it’s always something everyday. Please pray for my family.

I have no friends no support I dropped contact with everyone I know when I left that town the only people I can talk to this about is 3 people and they are probably tired of hearing me stress to the point of tears and/or stressed just as much as I am about this. I don’t make any new friends in this new town. I just keep to myself even if I did I don’t want to bring this up. Please keep me in your prayers I need all I can get for this to finally be over. I just want it to stop the detective believes there’s something wrong with this guys head the detective said he’s not going to stop and adviced me to get my licensed to carry a gun. I feel like I’m a sitting duck waiting on both the law and in life.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My case report is finally being processed as felony stalking charge. As of yesterday I gave the evidence made a statement and signed papers it was harassment but now it’s stalking.

I need prayers for the law enforcement for my detective to push my case quickly to the District Attorny. Then once the DA gets the case, to review my case with a heart like God, to push it to courts.

Any prayers, prayers for God to be next to all of them guiding them as they work on all victims cases.

Sometimes I feel like I don’t know how much longer I can take this. I’m already setting an appointment for a consoler the other night I just felt like I wouldn’t have to deal with any of this if I was dead. But I don’t want to die. Everyone’s says to ignore it but I try and it’s always something everyday. Please pray for my family.

I have no friends no support I dropped contact with everyone I know when I left that town the only people I can talk to this about is 3 people and they are probably tired of hearing me stress to the point of tears and/or stressed just as much as I am about this. I don’t make any new friends in this new town. I just keep to myself even if I did I don’t want to bring this up. Please keep me in your prayers I need all I can get for this to finally be over. I just want it to stop the detective believes there’s something wrong with this guys head the detective said he’s not going to stop and adviced me to get my licensed to carry a gun. I feel like I’m a sitting duck waiting on both the law and in life.

:heart: Praying for you, bbybird (((hug)))

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Praying for you...

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You understand all the details, all the circumstances, all the ramifications, all the lessons that You would have them learn, all the responses and changes You would have them make. I pray that You would illuminate them to such a degree that they too understand the portion of this they need to understand in order to please You. May You lead them to trust and be fulfilled in You, to live to please You, and thus be blessed by Your helping hand. Though the situation seems bad, may it be used for their actual good to get a grasp on the bigger picture of what You have desired for their life, which is not just seeking their own way, but to walk in fellowship with You. I pray that You will both accomplish this, as well as working in their behalf to rescue them from their legal situation. Amen.

Upvote 0