USA
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I hope it's alright to ask for prayers again. They uplifted my little family so much before and helped us escape abuse, which I'll always be grateful for. Since leaving said abusive relationship, I've begun searching for a job that will allow me to work from home, so I can take care of my kiddos. The instant we were safe I started looking, knowing that my soon to be ex husband would make sure we were no longer covered under his insurance. I've put in several applications and I'm waiting for responses, but until then, I'm left with no medical coverage for two chronically ill kids. Even state options while I have no job will take time to kick in, which leaves us out in the cold for medication they need now. And I'm terrified that any insurance may not cover what they need. GoodRX has been a source of little comfort, since the meds needed are still well over $250 EACH, even with discounts. Please, keep us in your thoughts as we try to get over this next hill in our journey. I believe we can do it, however hard it may be. If anyone has any advice or can offer conversation to a worried momma, my inbox is always open. For those who have asked if they can help, I can give you my CashApp tag or my paypal info if anyone wants it. No one has to help at all, I'm very grateful for anyone who's offered out of the kindness of their hearts. Prayers are more than enough in this battle, while I try to get everything sorted.

Last edited:

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟323,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Most states that I know of in the US require your husband to cover the kids if you are legally separated or in divorce proceedings. Your lawyer should make short work of that issue or get you on assistance.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prayi
I do not have any advice, sorry. But I do pray that holy angels guide you and help you and then I will turn out well.

Agreeing in prayer. Also financially and strength in raising your kids/comfort, Rose.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟393,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you. Hopefully you are on the right track and within the Lord's will. Pray to him and seek answers in Scripture. I know we all say we are crossing our fingers as a figure of speech, but Christians have something much better in our walks with the Lord.

• Agree
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums