USA
✟18,481.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been really under attack today...I'm taking huge steps in my faith and the devil is pushing back. Last night, he went after all my weaknesses, using dreams to fill me with fear about finances, bitterness about certain people, fear of losing my life, and to tempt me in areas that he knows I stumble in. I turned to the Lord but I didn't stay completely on guard and the devil got a foothold. What started as a simple issue turned into full-blown rage and I'm embarrassed to say that I allowed it to take control. I behaved in a shameful way and gave full vent to my anger.
God is faithful to forgive, but I need prayers. Please pray that I can get rid of this guilt, for the deed has been done and all that's left to do is move forward. And please pray for strength against temptation and that God will fight for me in this war. Today is a difficult day.
Thank you all and God bless

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for you dear one.
Psalm 27 is especially helpful in hard times.
I pray for you with my prayer partners, Psalm 27 is so good. I am sure that all your problem areas can be brought one by one to the Lord, he died to set you free, you are free, thank God for your freedom. Satan cannot bear a thankful heart. He will depart.
I pray for you as you pray through Psalm 27.
May the Lord bless you richly as you seek more of him in your life.

Upvote 0