USA
✟36,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey Everyone, I suffer from a mental illness known as OCD. I have been medicated for a long time and I am doing a bit better so my doctor agreed that I should go on a lower dose and maybe off forever. I do not trust my mind so please pray for me.

I am praying for a radical miraculous healing.

I have faith that He can and Will heal, but I know not all is in God's will and I trust him even if He does not heal. (AKA Paul and his thorn in the flesh. Grace is sufficient)

Thank you for your prayers.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I am praying lamb7 may God deliver you from any mental illness. I stand with you in faith of this deliverance and I also pray that God will fill you a great peace that is beyond all understanding and strength to endure any worldly thoughts . Bless you dear friend.

Upvote 0

ZaneHe

Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
College Station
✟75,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for lamb7. She is suffering from a mental illness but getting better. We thank You for Your care and healing hands on her and pray for Your continuing care and heal. We are Your beloved sons and daughters. We love You! In Jesus name, I pray, Amen!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may this one find true healing, and be delivered from meds to live a normal, victorious, Christian life without them, walking in Your power and Spirit. Amen.

Upvote 0

Dynamaniac

Apr 23, 2018
Houston
✟10,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We pray for your healing and release from medication that your testimony may glorify God and help others. We lift you up so that God will use you in great and mighty ways, that you may experience true freedom and healing. In Jesus name, Amen!

Reactions: lamb7
Upvote 0