Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello brothers and sisters,

I have a prayer request:

I will try to explain this as short as I can

My father was a business owner, who invested a large amount of money into a pharmaceutical company, and later became vice president of the company.

In 2010, he passed away (Praise God he got saved before he passed), a large amount of money was owed to him, I was not aware of this till later.

When I found out, money was owed I filed a lawsuit in 2014, nearly 4 years ago.

With God's favor, this case went very well, and we made a favorable settlement with the company, we came to terms a year ago.

Incidentally, I am a shareholder, and we can not agree to terms with the release agreement, because they compromise my shareholder rights. We have been negotiating just this release for over 1 year now!

My lawyer is shocked it's taking this long, and is getting very worn out, and fatigued from this. We have at least 20 versions of this release. We are coming to a stand still - This could blow up the entire deal/case/settlement, and 4 years of my progress could all be gone.

Another issue is, my sister who is not longer speaking to me (our relationship worsened over the past 4 years), needs to sign this release, otherwise this won't got resolved, as she needs to sign this.

I would be grateful for the prayers of fellow Saints in this above matter.

Last edited:

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You will resolve this issue according to Your love and righteousness, and expose anything that would be hindering the settlement. Also open the hearts of family members that they might love each other and walk together in agreement. May Your will be done in this to the glory of God.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, thank You for what You have already been doing in this case. I pray that as this one put You first in his life, that You will work things out in this case for him. I pray that he can also learn some valuable lessons through all this, and be guided into the paths You would have him take. I pray that he will view his priorities in life, and make sure You approve of them. I pray that he will be led by You into the victories You would have him achieve in all of this. I pray that You work in the lives of him and his sister in regards to their relationship, moving them to consider the views they should hold, and the actions they should take. May You be greatly glorified in Your working in these various areas I have mentioned. Again, praise and thanks be unto You. Amen.

Reactions: PrettyboyAndy
Upvote 0