In need of prayer:(

newhopeinHim

Nov 2, 2015
✟858.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was so wondering if someone would please be willing to pray with me? I have some questions about my salvation and am afraid. I pray through holy spirit that God will send someone along filled with the spirit and believe in prophesy. I need a word from the Lord. Thank you in advance my brothers and sisters:)

Reactions: MassiCo

A greater Hope

Nov 4, 2015
✟8,167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 john 3
20For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Reactions: newhopeinHim
Upvote 0

A greater Hope

Nov 4, 2015
✟8,167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was so wondering if someone would please be willing to pray with me? I have some questions about my salvation and am afraid. I pray through holy spirit that God will send someone along filled with the spirit and believe in prophesy. I need a word from the Lord. Thank you in advance my brothers and sisters:)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Will do, Sister Hope. :)

Do not be afraid. Salvation unto eternal life from God surely does not balance on a tightrope where you are always in danger of stumbling and falling.

Upvote 0