USA
✟36,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I posted about not being able to sleep last week and good news I am able to. I am pregnant and am off my antidepressants. So huge thank you for praying for me.

I was going to come off anyway as they don't always work and the issue is still there and the meds hust masked it a bit.

I suffer from OCD and could really use some prayers. I don't understand mental illness and such and not sure about it if it's spiritual and such but not having a sound mind is bothersome to me as God doesn't give us a spirit of fear and does give us a sound mind. So when I am operating not that way I feel guilty and as if I am failing God. So please please Pray for me for healing and a new mind. I ask God for forgiveness in this issue and for Him to help as HE knows ALL the beginning from the end. Thank you as always God Bless.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, bring her the healing she needs from OCD and let her know the truth that she didn't cause her disorder, so no need to feel guilty about not being able to control it. I ask that You will help control it for her and give her healing and peace. May You bless her and grant her a healthy and sound mind, a healthy pregnancy and a healthy child in due time, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord be with lamb7. For your blessing on child to come and grace through the pregnancy. For healing from OCD or grace to deal with it. We all need to be renewed daily. Bless her family and that she may grow in the knowledge and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, In his name, Amen.

Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. [2Co 12:8-10 NIV]

Last edited:
Reactions: lamb7
Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you, may the Lord alleviate your suffering due to OCD, may you have peace and I also pray that you find a good professional who has experience with OCD and is able to help you. From what I heard (mostly through TV specials) Amen clinics have really good professionals who deal with issues as anxiety and OCD. They use many state of the arts methods and from testimonials it seems they helped a lot of people. Maybe you wish to look into that. May the Lord be with you, and congrats on the pregnancy.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I posted about not being able to sleep last week and good news I am able to. I am pregnant and am off my antidepressants. So huge thank you for praying for me.

I was going to come off anyway as they don't always work and the issue is still there and the meds hust masked it a bit.

I suffer from OCD and could really use some prayers. I don't understand mental illness and such and not sure about it if it's spiritual and such but not having a sound mind is bothersome to me as God doesn't give us a spirit of fear and does give us a sound mind. So when I am operating not that way I feel guilty and as if I am failing God. So please please Pray for me for healing and a new mind. I ask God for forgiveness in this issue and for Him to help as HE knows ALL the beginning from the end. Thank you as always God Bless.

It is good that you are able to sleep well last week but you forget to give thanks to the Lord and testify about His goodness.

It is wonderful to know that you are pregnant and blessed. Knowing that you still suffer OCD, think something for the child. Your emotional condition affect the child. I believe it is good that you give something for the orphans and the poor. When you bless them, you and your child are blessed. Because you consider the poor and needy, the Lord bless you out of OCD and when you are in sound mind, you can better care for your child.

When my wife is pregnant, I give my wife amount of money and said to her,” go and bless the orphans.” The Lord shall know what we are doing and bless our children. When my wife and I want a boy, we both agree and believe that we receive a boy. Likewise, for a girl. We never need to spend money like some parents who have to go to doctor for help to get a boy or a girl.

About your guilt, just pray a short prayer:
Lord Jesus Christ,
I submit myself to You. I resist all guilts in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You said it.. He gave you His peace not as the world gives. And what is written was for you. When those thoughts doubts come speak what He promised you NO! God have no given me the spirit of fear but of power and love and I HAVE a sound mind! And the joy of the lord is my strength! I am strong in the lord in the power of HIS might!

"“You will keep him/her in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.”
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”"

I pray that "“The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.” in Jesus name.

:) "“All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children.”"

Upvote 0

Melody Suttles

SingPeace
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2018
Atlanta
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Father God, I pray for this precious sister Lamb - let her understand the power she can operate in - already in her by your Spirit. Lord, I pray the words Paul wrote, “For though we live in the flesh, we do not wage war according to the flesh. The weapons of our warfare - [of Lamb's warfare] - are not the weapons of the world. Instead, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. [I stand with my sister as she begins] to tear down every argument and every thought that sets itself up against the knowledge of God. [I pray that this Lamb - born out of the Lion of Judah and warrior that she is in You - will learn from your Spirit how to successfully] take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” (2 Cor 10:3-5)

Father, help your daughter to "not be conformed to this world, but [show her how to] be transformed by the renewing of her mind. Then [she will be able to] test and approve what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God for [her life and the life of her precious child]." (Romans 12:2)

Lord Jesus, I pray that every time a thought of self-condemnation pops up to torment and confuse Lamb, she will remember that she can counter back something You already wrote about her thousands of years ago; that “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1)

I ask Lord that Lamb gets stronger mentally, physically and spiritually. I pray she is equipped with a steadfast and unmovable faith to pray with the conviction of her heart, “[My Lord said], "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." [Therefore I believe HIS Word and no other! And I will not allow anxiety and heaviness to change what I know or have one ounce of say in what I know and believe; in what I say and do; nor in any decision I make at any time!]” (Philippians 4:6)

Father, I ask that Lamb becomes gloriously set free and that by her example, encouragement, and instruction, she will influence others for good.

Bring a beautiful godly woman into her life - someone full of wisdom and understanding; always glad to hear from her and to spend time with her, and loyal to her as a lifelong best friend. Let Lamb see and realize the person Yeshua Christ intimately as the Friend who will give her the world.

"No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you." (John 15:15)

Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. (Exodus 33:11)

Lord, I ask that as Lamb spends time in prayer, worship and study, that her faith small or great is met with a much better quality of life not just for her, but also her family, friends, church, community, and especially her children – all to your glory.

I pray for Lamb to know refreshing sleep often and moments of joy in Your presence. Jesus' holy name, I pray Amen!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lamb7

Little Lamb
Jul 19, 2017
USA
✟36,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray for this precious sister Lamb - let her understand the power she can operate in - already in her by your Spirit. Lord, I pray the words Paul wrote, “For though we live in the flesh, we do not wage war according to the flesh. The weapons of our warfare - [of Lamb's warfare] - are not the weapons of the world. Instead, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. [I stand with my sister as she begins] to tear down every argument and every thought that sets itself up against the knowledge of God. [I pray that this Lamb - born out of the Lion of Judah and warrior that she is in You - will learn from your Spirit how to successfully] take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” (2 Cor 10:3-5)

Father, help your daughter to "not be conformed to this world, but [show her how to] be transformed by the renewing of her mind. Then [she will be able to] test and approve what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God for [her life and the life of her precious child]." (Romans 12:2)

Lord Jesus, I pray that every time a thought of self-condemnation pops up to torment and confuse Lamb, she will remember that she can counter back something You already wrote about her thousands of years ago; that “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1)

I ask Lord that Lamb gets stronger mentally, physically and spiritually. I pray she is equipped with a steadfast and unmovable faith to pray with the conviction of her heart, “[My Lord said], "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." [Therefore I believe HIS Word and no other! And I will not allow anxiety and heaviness to change what I know or have one ounce of say in what I know and believe; in what I say and do; nor in any decision I make at any time!]” (Philippians 4:6)

Father, I ask that Lamb becomes gloriously set free and that by her example, encouragement, and instruction, she will influence others for good.

Bring a beautiful godly woman into her life - someone full of wisdom and understanding; always glad to hear from her and to spend time with her, and loyal to her as a lifelong best friend. Let Lamb see and realize the person Yeshua Christ intimately as the Friend who will give her the world.

"No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you." (John 15:15)

Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. (Exodus 33:11)

Lord, I ask that as Lamb spends time in prayer, worship and study, that her faith small or great is met with a much better quality of life not just for her, but also her family, friends, church, community, and especially her children – all to your glory.

I pray for Lamb to know refreshing sleep often and moments of joy in Your presence. Jesus' holy name, I pray Amen!

This is so sweet and precious thank you for your prayers and keep me in them. Thank you sister!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I will continue to pray for you, and I pray that your condition at least brings you the blessing of a deeper relationship with the Lord, because that is what various trials do if we approach them with Faith.

Upvote 0

lamb7

Little Lamb
Jul 19, 2017
USA
✟36,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I will continue to pray for you, and I pray that your condition at least brings you the blessing of a deeper relationship with the Lord, because that is what various trials do if we approach them with Faith.

Thank you!

• Friendly
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

praying

Upvote 0

lamb7

Little Lamb
Jul 19, 2017
USA
✟36,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I think so, I am going through a refiners fire at the moment I feel, God working on some things with me. Keep me in your prayers. Thank you!

Upvote 0