Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
In the end, Klamath Falls’ largest Black Lives Matter protest saw no looting, no fires and little violence, apart from a few thrown punches, instigated by the armed side of the street, several of the Black Lives Matter protesters told NBC News.

"There was never the feel of a large contingent of a lot of out-of-town folks," Klamath Falls Police Department Capt. Ryan Brosterhous told local newspaper Herald and News.

One person was cited for disorderly conduct and several were detained and released. "Mostly intoxication," Brosterhous told the newspaper. The Klamath Falls Police Department did not return emails and phone messages from NBC News.

The armed man who livestreamed the protest, who was worried about antifa coming to murder white people, posted an update to his Facebook page acknowledging the risks had been overblown. "I know your hearts and minds were in the right place," he wrote, "but a lot of the info was bad."

Still others remain convinced that antifa had been there that night, run off by the sight of hundreds of armed patriots.
In Klamath Falls, Oregon, victory declared over antifa, which never showed up

White supremacists are starting to believe their own press releases.

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How do you know they were white supremacists?

That unsubstantiated finger-pointing has coincided with viral rumors on social media — posts on Facebook and Nextdoor that buses filled with thousands of antifa members and anarchists were on their way to loot suburban neighborhoods. Some seen by NBC News featured a screenshot of a tweet by a fake antifa Twitter account that Twitter said was created by a white nationalist group.

The first mention of the buses coming to Klamath Falls came on Facebook.

"I am not one to spread false information," one of the earliest posts stated. "There are two buses heading this way from Portland, full of ANTIFA members and loaded with bricks. Their intentions are to come to Klamath Falls, destroy it, and murder police officers. There have been rumors of the antifa going into residential areas to ‘(bleep) the white hoods.’"

Sheriff J.B. Smith once observed, the fortunate thing is, criminals generally aren't too bright. That's true generally, but is particularly true for white supremacists.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the end, Klamath Falls’ largest Black Lives Matter protest saw no looting, no fires and little violence, apart from a few thrown punches, instigated by the armed side of the street, several of the Black Lives Matter protesters told NBC News.

"There was never the feel of a large contingent of a lot of out-of-town folks," Klamath Falls Police Department Capt. Ryan Brosterhous told local newspaper Herald and News.

One person was cited for disorderly conduct and several were detained and released. "Mostly intoxication," Brosterhous told the newspaper. The Klamath Falls Police Department did not return emails and phone messages from NBC News.

The armed man who livestreamed the protest, who was worried about antifa coming to murder white people, posted an update to his Facebook page acknowledging the risks had been overblown. "I know your hearts and minds were in the right place," he wrote, "but a lot of the info was bad."

Still others remain convinced that antifa had been there that night, run off by the sight of hundreds of armed patriots.

White supremacists are starting to believe their own press releases.

White supremacist? In a Democratically run State and City?? How can that possibly be? Why did the progressives not welcome Antifa with open arms?

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
White supremacist? In a Democratically run State and City?? How can that possibly be? Why did the progressives not welcome Antifa with open arms?

Yep. Like I said, not too bright. Twitter caught a white supremacist group, pretending to be antifa, calling for attacking whites.

As I said, those guy aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

See that is why it is important to quote the WHOLE statement, not ignore the parts that are hard to answer.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
See that is why it is important to quote the WHOLE statement, not ignore the parts that are hard to answer.

I don't think you meant to ignore it, at least not consciously. It messes up the white nationalist narrative when we find that the racists are pretending to be antifa, in order to stir up trouble.

The point is that right wing news sources are, wittingly or unwittingly, promoting these faked provocations.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think you meant to ignore it, at least not consciously. It messes up the white nationalist narrative when we find that the racists are pretending to be antifa, in order to stir up trouble.

The point is that right wing news sources are, wittingly or unwittingly, promoting these faked provocations.

I mentioned no news source, and avoiding the question is just proving my point further.

Here is where you ask me what question I am referring to.....

Upvote 0