Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for your strength, hope, and peace ~ may God bless you in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

ph-1.gif
Eternal God,

in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
Look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
That in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent,
But with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
Which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
~The Divine Mercy Prayer

Reactions: vcs
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for my pregnancy. Also, for me to keep my mind on Him at all times and remain in His peace. Thank you.

Bless yer heart...lifting you, your li'l one, and your loved ones, and their household up to our Abba for His protection, and His steadying, calming hand to be upon you, now in this moment, and in the moments, and hours, and days ahead. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

He LOVES you, dear one. ((((hug))))

What Wondrous Love Is This - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby as well as peace in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

Praying in agreement with this and other loving prayers. Lord hear our prayers and thank you for joining us in prayer. Amen:angel:

Reactions: Isatis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,171.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for a good pregnancy, a normal delivery (c section babies aren't as likely to pick up good gut flora for their sterile intestines, from the mother's birth canal). Praying that you will be as good as keeping your mind on Abba as Frank Laubach, missionary & mystic, was. (And please pray for that last one for me too. ;) )

Upvote 0

vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dearest Lorica, Thank you for your love and prayers. You bless me. Yes, I totally agree, don't have the heart to undergo a C section either. Thanks for praying for a normal delivery...I am praying too. Don't care even if I have to do it without painkillers ...just want a normal delivery and for my dear lil one to be healthy.

Have to read up on Frank Laubach but surely will pray for you as you have requested too. Thank you so much. Much love to you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.