Sandton
✟8,128.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am christian young lady, i was prophesied in Feb 2019 that I have a healing gift and I persued my journey of being a faithful christain on waiting on the Lord for every part of my life, in June I was raped and I cried out to God as I didn't understand why it happned to me and during that time I met a guy whom at first I anted to use him as a distraction and he suddenly became o amazing and loving and he possed 9/10 everything I have asked God for andI have never felt love the way I did with him or never been loved that way, we have been goin on with this relationship for full 3 months now. One day I had to host two eldely women in my house that my mother asked me to host who cme to the city I live in and they were to come and preach the word of God as they were sent by God, one night as we were praying , one of them prophesied that the man I am with is not my husband , God is asking that I leave him, there is man that God has prepared for me, at first I got all emotional and thinking how do i dump a guy who didnt do anything and i actually dumped him and he didn't accept it and I was also very weak and inlove and went back and we have been dating ever since but I can't get this out of my mind, right now am totally stressed, the boyvrend has further proposed marriage which I said I will think about it, he treats me so well and I am not sure if I want anything better than him, I have developed stress and I can't even tell him why am stressed, in terms of the fact that what those ladies said is still lingering in my mind and I didnt tell him that they said there is some else God has for me as I thought that will hurt him. One night I remembered that I was on holiday and another lady prophesied to me that you will met a man that you may think he is the one and he will not be, you will be hurt a bit and afer that you will meet your husband. am not sure if this is it, am so strained and stressed, my life is on standstill and I don't even know what to ask God anymore, what to pray and I feel that I am not listening to God or defying his word . Please help, I sometimes say should I wait for the moment when I was told he will hurt me or what, already am hurting by going through this. Every little argument we have I hope it will lead to brake up. Am a mess

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am christian young lady, i was prophesied in Feb 2019 that I have a healing gift and I persued my journey of being a faithful christain on waiting on the Lord for every part of my life, in June I was raped and I cried out to God as I didn't understand why it happned to me and during that time I met a guy whom at first I anted to use him as a distraction and he suddenly became o amazing and loving and he possed 9/10 everything I have asked God for andI have never felt love the way I did with him or never been loved that way, we have been goin on with this relationship for full 3 months now. One day I had to host two eldely women in my house that my mother asked me to host who cme to the city I live in and they were to come and preach the word of God as they were sent by God, one night as we were praying , one of them prophesied that the man I am with is not my husband , God is asking that I leave him, there is man that God has prepared for me, at first I got all emotional and thinking how do i dump a guy who didnt do anything and i actually dumped him and he didn't accept it and I was also very weak and inlove and went back and we have been dating ever since but I can't get this out of my mind, right now am totally stressed, the boyvrend has further proposed marriage which I said I will think about it, he treats me so well and I am not sure if I want anything better than him, I have developed stress and I can't even tell him why am stressed, in terms of the fact that what those ladies said is still lingering in my mind and I didnt tell him that they said there is some else God has for me as I thought that will hurt him. One night I remembered that I was on holiday and another lady prophesied to me that you will met a man that you may think he is the one and he will not be, you will be hurt a bit and afer that you will meet your husband. am not sure if this is it, am so strained and stressed, my life is on standstill and I don't even know what to ask God anymore, what to pray and I feel that I am not listening to God or defying his word . Please help, I sometimes say should I wait for the moment when I was told he will hurt me or what, already am hurting by going through this. Every little argument we have I hope it will lead to brake up. Am a mess

Welcome to CF, you should stick around. People here have good advice :wave:

It sounds like you're being misled by what you think is prophecy gifts and probably are nothing more than a horoscope like effect. It's not for someone else to tell you who is right for you. You have to take responsibility and control of your life and choose your own mate. I would never turn to God for a mate, or expect him to provide one. That's not how it works IMO.

Be careful being misled in religion, it can have harmful effects. For instance I was LDS for a while and they practice similar things by prophesying over a person, and it ruined my life. Looking back.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Consider (taking a break) from this man. You need spend time with God. You need to be apart to allow for clear thinking and prayer .... separate from him until it becomes clear how the Lord wants you to proceed. If he truly loves you, he will understand and respect what you are doing.

God Bless.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

SheWrote

Feb 25, 2019
Redding
✟10,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am not sure that hearing something from someone else is disobeying God. Have you prayed about this situation? God will speak to you about the situation as long as you are open to hearing Him. If you are happy with this guy, then why would you not want it? I believe that God wants us to be happy... so why couldn't this be the man God sent to you? Stop stressing and enjoy the moment you are in.

Upvote 0