In case you *still* believe the lies about wide spread voter fraud......

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
You still refuse to see...there was nothing "usual" about Trumps treatment by the biased left/media, not even close.

By that same standard, there was noting 'usual' about Obama's treatment by the biased right/media like Foxnews. In the internet age, media can lean and does lean both ways. The only reason Trump was *so* badly treated by the left leaning media is because he intentionally antagonized them whereas most Presidents simply ignore them. He kept calling them things like "The enemy of the people". What would you expect?

Obama simply ignored the whole racist birther nonsense for the most part, and eventually just made fun of it.

None of that justifies what Trump did by *not* telling the truth about the elections.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does that make either of them right? Or are both wrong?
...what it makes them is "what does the evidence say?" that would be what determines the truth of either.

HisLegacy. (Genuinely interested)
tulc(hopes that helps)

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
By that same standard, there was noting 'usual' about Obama's treatment by the biased right/media like Foxnews. In the internet age, media can lean and does lean both ways. The only reason Trump was *so* badly treated by the left leaning media is because he intentionally antagonized them whereas most Presidents simply ignore them. He kept calling them things like "The enemy of the people". What would you expect?

Obama simply ignored the whole racist birther nonsense for the most part, and eventually just made fun of it.

None of that justifies what Trump did by *not* telling the truth about the elections.

No, not the same standard at all, but you keep trying.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, not the same standard at all,
Well...it's not out fault...well, yeah I guess it kind of was...that Trump couldn't get a second term, so there's one difference. Plus President Obama won the popular vote in both those elections as well as getting more Electoral votes in both elections than Trump got in his one win. So...there's two other differences. Another difference is his approval rating never got as low as Trumps either.

but you keep trying.
You got it!
tulc(likes to help when he can)

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
No, not the same standard at all, but you keep trying.

You really should go back and watch some of the Foxnews broadcasts during the Clinton impeachment trial. You'd be amazed how long this kind of nonsense has been going on.

If Trump expected his tenure to be free from partisan politics, he should have tried leading from the middle, and trying to unify the country rather than divide it. Instead he chose to demonize democrats for the last 5 years. He'd still have been in the political crosshairs of course, but perhaps I'd have some sympathy for him. I'm afraid I don't. It still doesn't justify what he did and said after the election.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,129.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nobody will ever convince me that the 2020 election wasn't manipulated, staged, corrupted, and pre-packaged to produce a Biden "win". I don't care what kind of evidence is produced, I will never believe the election wasn't stolen through massive fraud. Never.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Nobody will ever convince me that the 2020 election wasn't manipulated, staged, corrupted, and pre-packaged to produce a Biden "win". I don't care what kind of evidence is produced, I will never believe the election wasn't stolen through massive fraud. Never.

Because?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You really should go back and watch some of the Foxnews broadcasts during the Clinton impeachment trial. You'd be amazed how long this kind of nonsense has been going on.

If Trump expected his tenure to be free from partisan politics, he should have tried leading from the middle, and trying to unify the country rather than divide it. Instead he chose to demonize democrats for the last 5 years. He'd still have been in the political crosshairs of course, but perhaps I'd have some sympathy for him. I'm afraid I don't. It still doesn't justify what he did and said after the election.

A single news outlet is if no interest to me here, as it just doesnt stack up, but since you have nothing else substantial, go ahead and continue to try to use that as a defense.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
so...it's not really about the facts or evidence or truth, it's become dogma:
prescribed doctrine proclaimed as unquestionably true by a particular group:
tulc(is finishing his last coffee for the night) :coffee:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,615.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
A single news outlet is if no interest to me here, as it just doesnt stack up, but since you have nothing else substantial, go ahead and continue to try to use that as a defense.
When that single news outlet is the largest news outlet by a significant margin, I think it rather well defeats what you are saying.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟700,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When that single news outlet is the largest news outlet by a significant margin, I think it rather well defeats what you are saying.

Like Rossiyskaya Gazeta?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Not nearly larger than all others combined. But you all keep throwing out any nonsense you feel you can get past us, and I'll keep reading them.....for awhile anyway

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟700,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Psst..... it's over - done - why keep it alive?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟276,129.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Because there were way too many irregularities with that election---ballots being lost, ballots being found, questionable voting machines, poll workers describing fishy activities, Trump way ahead in numerous states until massive numbers of votes were suddenly "flipped" and assigned to Biden....the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

I think the Commu....(I'm sorry) the Democrats never got over the shock of Hillary losing in 2016, even after they had so carefully engineered her inevitable victory (stealing votes from Bernie Sanders, etc.), and they determined to make absolutely sure it would never happen again. So they spent four years coming up with plans to make sure they won in 2020, whether they won or not.

so...it's not really about the facts or evidence or truth, it's become dogma

The problem is, there are no facts or evidence or truth, tulc. The only information we can get is through the American media, who have been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be nothing but propaganda organs for the Commu....(I'm sorry) the Democrat party, and about as reliable as Pravda. Quite frankly, I wouldn't believe the American media if they said water is wet.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Because there were way too many irregularities with that election---ballots being lost, ballots being found, questionable voting machines, poll workers describing fishy activities, Trump way ahead in numerous states until massive numbers of votes were suddenly "flipped" and assigned to Biden....the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud

Trump could have paid for all the recounts he wanted, and his own AG said publicly that there was no evidence of wide spread voter fraud that would affect the outcome of even a single state, let alone three of them.

I think the Commu....(I'm sorry) the Democrats never got over the shock of Hillary losing in 2016, even after they had so carefully engineered her inevitable victory (stealing votes from Bernie Sanders, etc.), and they determined to make absolutely sure it would never happen again. So they spent four years coming up with plans to make sure they won in 2020, whether they won or not.

I'm sure the DNC and the RNC had been planning the 2020 election for years. So what? That's not evidence of voter fraud.

The problem is, there are no facts or evidence or truth, tulc. The only information we can get is through the American media, who have been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be nothing but propaganda organs for the Commu....(I'm sorry) the Democrat party, and about as reliable as Pravda. Quite frankly, I wouldn't believe the American media if they said water is wet.

You've been fed that Trump poison about demonizing the Democrats with your "Commu...." nonsense. You also bought into the oversimplified nonsense about the American Media being some type of left leaning monopoly, conveniently ignoring the fact that Foxnews, and right leaning media also exists.

In order to actually *win* a court case, one needs actual evidence. Let's see your evidence? Your "feelings" aren't any more credible than your rants about democrats being communists. Don't you find it odd that Trumps cases were tossed out of court if there was any merit to his so called "evidence"?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) The problem is, there are no facts or evidence or truth, tulc. The only information we can get is through the American media, who have been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be nothing but propaganda organs for the Commu....(I'm sorry) the Democrat party, and about as reliable as Pravda. Quite frankly, I wouldn't believe the American media if they said water is wet.
So yeah...it's dogma, it can't be questioned, it must simply be accepted that in spite of any information presented to the contrary or an inability to present any evidence in support of the belief, it must be accepted that what you really really want to be true is the only "truth about the election!!"?
tulc(see? dogma)

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟276,129.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You can say whatever you want, gentlemen. You're still quoting from your mainstream sources, and I'm still rejecting everything they say, because all they do is lie.

You may think I'm deluded. That's fine; we all have freedom of opinion (for the next little while, anyway). I think you have become so brainwashed and manipulated that you are incapable of recognizing that you've been brainwashed and manipulated.

(shrug) It really doesn't matter much at this point anyway; all we're really doing is waiting for The Great Collapse. :( Eventually we'll all be looking at one another over the sights of a rifle.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can say whatever you want, gentlemen. You're still quoting from your mainstream sources, and I'm still rejecting everything they say, because all they do is lie.
that's fine, so post the evidence in support of your beliefs. It should be quite simple to do that if the 'fraud" was so egregious there should be plenty to post.

You may think I'm deluded.
what I think is dogma is nice in issues of faith, but tends to be pretty useless when it comes to presidential election results.

That's fine; we all have freedom of opinion
True, but to quote the late Sen. Moynihan
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."
and it appears you're treating your opinion as if it was a fact. It's not.

(for the next little while, anyway). I think you have become so brainwashed and manipulated that you are incapable of recognizing that you've been brainwashed and manipulated.
well...to be fair, we're not the ones who think that all evidence, investigations, judges and State officials are involved in a massive cover up to deprive someone of an election.

(shrug) It really doesn't matter much at this point anyway; all we're really doing is waiting for The Great Collapse. (snip)
Or we're not, which is the more likely outcome to this situation.

Eventually we'll all be looking at one another over the sights of a rifle.
...an even less likely outcome than "the great collapse".
tulc(is more likely to to be looking at Wolseley over the rim of a coffee cup) :coffee:

Upvote 0