In addition to the Trump Vaccines We now have a treatment.

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟46,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think that mandating a vaccine is going to be necessary. It shouldn't.

The virus is going to be around every house cat, rat, and hamster alive. So if someone doesn't want one of the Vaccines...they will win a Darwin Award.
Then there's the whole thing about eating tasteless mush for a while, encephalitis that degrades mental function, and general lack of energy. Might even lose a kidney.

The question is going to be which vaccine do they want?

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone,

I earlier posted:
It's a vaccine to keep Trump away.

It seems that the vaccine is working and the antibodies to reject the deadly virus that is 'Trump' are doing their job. We will shortly have a leader of integrity and respect for others sitting in the 'Big Chair'.

God bless everyone who was a part of developing and ensuring that this vaccine was delivered in time and with the proper dosage to get the job done.

ted

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,760.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The question is going to be which vaccine do they want?
The verdict is still out with those who already have ME/CFS due to the compromised immune
system dysfunction/activation. This is where the treatment in the OP comes in as a result of that compromise is a cytokine storm of sorts. There will be many different vaccines used to treat covid for many differing situations. Britain for example will be using a two vaccine system to trigger immune response primarily for the general public including those with ME/CFS made from a modified cold virus which is cheaper ($4) and can be kept in a fridge unlike the vaccine from Moderna or Pfizer ($20-30) which must be kept at -80C. Apparently the the Pfizer/BioNtech (messenger RNA)vaccine will be used for front line workers, then care home residents. After that in descending order the protocol seems to be those with respiratory disease,
diabetes, immunodeficiency diseases, and then elderly, all before the general public. That could take until the end of March before the general public is addressed..

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟46,421.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The verdict is still out with those who already have ME/CFS due to the compromised immune
system dysfunction/activation. This is where the treatment in the OP comes in as a result of that compromise is a cytokine storm of sorts. There will be many different vaccines used to treat covid for many differing situations. Britain for example will be using a two vaccine system to trigger immune response primarily for the general public including those with ME/CFS made from a modified cold virus which is cheaper ($4) and can be kept in a fridge unlike the vaccine from Moderna or Pfizer ($20-30) which must be kept at -80C. Apparently the the Pfizer/BioNtech (messenger RNA)vaccine will be used for front line workers, then care home residents. After that in descending order the protocol seems to be those with respiratory disease,
diabetes, immunodeficiency diseases, and then elderly, all before the general public. That could take until the end of March before the general public is addressed..

I wasn't counting on leaving quarantine until spring/summer.
After my wife and I get vaccinated.

There's hundreds of Vaccines in trials right now. Whether they work or not is debatable.
This first round of vaccines that are likely going to be made available may not be great...but they may be.

There's going to be plenty to choose from by this Spring/summer.

Upvote 0