Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
You mean you can't do that?

AR,

Self-sufficiency is labor intensive and a full-time job. Most do all the work themselves unless they live in an area with others doing the same. Farms and animals must be attended to. You can’t take off when the mood strikes without hired hands to keep things going. I know several doing this.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

• Informative
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I hope to someday; I'm slowly going to work towards that.
Start out by learning to wilderness camp, hunt, fish, cut firewood, make wind breaks etc. Then you gain some skills towards a more full time operation. Living off grid as they call it, I assume this is what you mean. If not then ignore what I said. But they are still good skills to know.

I've done wilderness camping, travel by canoe. Fly fishing etc.. It's a funny place out there miles from nobody !! But I've never felt so near to God than doing that, in good ways and in bad needing Him. Things can happen out there, you will need Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
  • Haha
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
His names really Peter, you see it in all his messages lol !! And the 1st Peter at that.

You know guys we really shouldn't be making jokes,.. I hope he really doesn't believe he's a dog for a real, but if he does (which I have reason to believe might be a possibility) there's no reason to make fun of him for it. I think he's funny either way and I really like him a lot. :D

Upvote 0