✟821,661.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
chart

Do not believe this test is weighted correctly on left-right scale on issues like faith and abortion for instance. Most tests put me right of center.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
chart

Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.9

Pretty much exactly what I was expecting. I've taken the test several times before across a number of years, and I've been moving steadily southwest since I started taking it.

My only quibble with the test is that some of the questions are too binary. Generally I was pretty confident of my answers, but there were a handful where I was thinking, "Well, it depends on what you mean by that."
Ringo

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LockeeDeck

Mar 14, 2021
Los Angeles
✟31,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
chart.png

One issue I've seen with the test is that people in the blue sector don't like to take the test as they feel the questions are biased, which they are, it's kinda the point.

Kudos to the two who are in the blue section and finished, basically every Democrat and Republican is in that section so you're not alone or unrepresented. Everyone else on the other hand has no leading political figure to follow except maybe Sanders and he has his own issues.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think that is too Cartesian for me. At least too two dimensional. For example, on some things political I am left, on others right, on others middle. To average them all up to one spot on an axis doesn't really tell you where I am. Likewise I am extreme libertarian on some things, authoritarian on others, middling on the rest. But one number doesn't identify me with any accuracy. Not even a range does well because the range would be from top to bottom, from left to right. It would tell you nothing in the end.
There are some better quizzes out there.

Try the 8 values quiz.

• Informative
Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟335,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
There are some better quizzes out there.

Try the 8 values quiz.

Interesting quiz. For a lot of the questions, I thought "It depends on what you mean by that" and ended up giving a neutral answer. Also, some of the questions contained language that is often code for other things, and I wasn't whether to interpret the questions literally or with the encoding in mind. For example, two of the questions asked about "law and order" and "family values". I like a peaceful society, and I like families -- who doesn't? But in the past, these two terms have encoded racism and patriarchy, respectively. I think I answered those neutrally too. I did like the range of the questions' topics. Any idea who the quiz's author is?

Here was my result. It seems about right for me.
8values.png

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
As an independent moderate conservative I'm about where I thought I'd be, but across the line on the right.
chart
Wow I didn't know we were playing darts! I want a do over ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums