1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Implants coming.

Discussion in 'Word of Faith' started by SavedByGrace3, Jan 6, 2022.

1. SavedByGrace3

SavedByGrace3 Whoever calls on the name of Jesus will be saved Supporter

+2,279
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
  2. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+6,932
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    I recall someone testing that in Japan years ago, having a brain implant in lieu of a game controller. So someone finally finished the research, weirdness.

3. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,439
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    It's been happening in Europe for a while, but not for medical reasons. It's not the MOB, but it may be conditioning people to receive it. If you had permanent spinal damage, a chip to fix it would be very appealing.

4. hhodgson

hhodgson Semper-fi Supporter

+378
    United States
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Your right Dids. It may be non-related to the mark but, it's a precursor to it. Just read an article where Elon was interviewed by Babylon Bee where he was asked about his beliefs on God. He wasn't under any pressure about what he said. He says he believes in the teachings of Christ. He wasn't uncomfortable at all in his answers. As they were talking he mentioned that if Jesus was saving people he wouldn't stand in his way, sure... I would be saved. Why not? He's off to a good start.

He does believe in God but we know that it's more than that. Even the devils believe, and they tremble. Jesus told his disciples in John 14 "Believe in God, also believe in me." To Elon Musk we can pray that he goes the next step to believe in Jesus as the (Son of God) and receive Christ in his heart... and what a witness that would be.

You have a totally blessed day... :oldthumbsup:

5. bèlla

bèlla ❤️ Supporter

+16,628
    United States
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    I’ve heard about ‘chip parties’ and the growing interest in implants and androids. I remember a survey that questioned if you’d allow one to babysit your child. I won’t call it weirdness. But there’s definitely ignorance.

We’ve gone in a different direction on technology. It’s too invasive and isn’t a replacement for humans. I’m not anti-technology. But I’m anti-real.

6. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,439
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    This tech has been available for some time in Europe. At least one company offers it to employees. It allows people to enter buildings and clock on/off by the wave of a hand.

I'm not convinced the MOB is an implant. I suspect that it will be visible so that it will be immediately recognisable to the "compliance police" who enforce the beast's laws. Hitler had it in reverse. Jews were tattooed with a number. The idea is not new.

7. spiritfilledjm

spiritfilledjm Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,520
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    To add to this, the mark of the beast will not be something that one accepts without knowing the full implications of what it means. It is not something that one will be forced against their will to take. There will be implications for not taking it of course, however, one will not be forced to take it with a gun to their head. They will either take it freely or choose to take it after weighing the consequences of not taking it against staying faithful to God and, therefore, choose to take it. They will know full well that it means that they renounce their faith in anything other than to the antichrist. God bought us with the cost of His son. The antichrist will buy them with threats of being unable to buy things themselves.

8. Daniel Marsh

Daniel Marsh Well-Known Member

+2,468
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I got one a few decades ago.