Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most of you know me for a while......looking for a better life..i simply applied and it seems i do qualify to migrate to canada-that is i have the qualifications regarding my education and work experience-it is express entry system

Ok the problem is this-1.first my husband - i have always said how reluctant he is to change and development and wants to stay in his current position of debts and misery and not reaching anywhere- not having a place of our own etc-we are dependant on our parents and have 2 kids!!!

2. According to the express entry system we both have to pass the IELTS exam- i am good and had a score of 8, 2 years back but again he is reluctant to take the test prepare for it and everything.

3. In this system the canadian govt after we give the test and the assessment of our education etc they will create a pool of candidates who will be invited to apply for immigration

For the above 2 that is IELTS exam and education assessement and services of a migrating consultant we will have to spend around 1 lakh rupees which again we are loaning - and this is a gamble-but i talked to 3 consultant and they say i have a good chance to migrate because i am a good candidate ........of course i need to pass ielts and everything which i can....

So please can you pray about this and about my husband and that we get the visa and everything..........this thread is going to be active if there are positive movements in my life regarding this...each step i need prayers and if anyone of you is in canada please do pm me how life there is ........if we are migrating we need a lot of help-not money-we are indians and dont know anything about the western world.......

So please pray llike maddddd.......i am excited and tensed and worried:pray:

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus, Jesus, praise your holy name! thank you, Lord, for this opportunity. praying for your daughter, sekir, and her family, for continued favor in this regard, for her husband to catch her excitement and desire to move west, and for it all to come to fruition in your perfect time and will. thank you, Lord, i love and praise You!

i'm excited too, sekir! :)

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Jesusinthegarden_zps0311a0bd.jpg

PRAYING for You!

May the Lords will be done!

Upvote 0

sekir

Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thank you all/.............surprisingly my MIL is very supportive of thi and my hubby just agreed to give the ielts test...........................that is huge a yes from him please continue prayers for us tthat we get through each test and process and it is a huge thing for us ...pray that we get jobs there...

yes for christians it is hard ....especially a convert from islam like me,,yup i was a muslim once...not believer but muslim born girl.....so if i could go abroad that would mean a lot.............i got baptised in 2009

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

suzeequeue

Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
lifting my sister, Sekir, to you, Lord, for blessings and comfort. please bless also her family and keep them safe. in your holy name, Jesus. amen.

i do not know where sister Sekir lives in India, but if it is near Nepal, i pray her family is safe and not affected by the earthquake. God bless you, Sekir.

Upvote 0

ImaginaryDay

We Live Here
Mar 24, 2012
Fawlty Towers
✟30,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Most of you know me for a while......looking for a better life..i simply applied and it seems i do qualify to migrate to canada-that is i have the qualifications regarding my education and work experience-it is express entry system

Ok the problem is this-1.first my husband - i have always said how reluctant he is to change and development and wants to stay in his current position of debts and misery and not reaching anywhere- not having a place of our own etc-we are dependant on our parents and have 2 kids!!!

2. According to the express entry system we both have to pass the IELTS exam- i am good and had a score of 8, 2 years back but again he is reluctant to take the test prepare for it and everything.

3. In this system the canadian govt after we give the test and the assessment of our education etc they will create a pool of candidates who will be invited to apply for immigration

For the above 2 that is IELTS exam and education assessement and services of a migrating consultant we will have to spend around 1 lakh rupees which again we are loaning - and this is a gamble-but i talked to 3 consultant and they say i have a good chance to migrate because i am a good candidate ........of course i need to pass ielts and everything which i can....

So please can you pray about this and about my husband and that we get the visa and everything..........this thread is going to be active if there are positive movements in my life regarding this...each step i need prayers and if anyone of you is in canada please do pm me how life there is ........if we are migrating we need a lot of help-not money-we are indians and dont know anything about the western world.......

So please pray llike maddddd.......i am excited and tensed and worried:pray:

Definitely, I will be praying for you. The trip to Canada for me was a little less complicated, I came from the States. However, there are a LOT of resources available once you are here to acclimate to your new home. CIC will not leave you without help, either. I suspect that your consultant will be as much help as he/she can as well.

If I might ask - what part of Canada are you coming to? I am in British Columbia and am aware of some of the services for foreign immigrants. If you want to, you could leave me a PM and I can look some things up for you.

Good luck and lots of prayers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sekir

Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thankyou all for your prayers-you must be wondering ant updates-whichi dont have.............first need to give the ielts test and get good scores so please pray for that.....that is the first step-test will be in july......then just need prayers that if god doesnot will this i will not spend any money on this at all which will be a waste -because we are again loaning money for this

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
thankyou all for your prayers-you must be wondering ant updates-whichi dont have.............first need to give the ielts test and get good scores so please pray for that.....that is the first step-test will be in july......then just need prayers that if god doesnot will this i will not spend any money on this at all which will be a waste -because we are again loaning money for this

happy to hear from you, sister Sekir. God's continued blessings on you and your family. i hope you were not affected by the nepalese earthquake. i pray you will do well on the ielts and you will be approved to move to Canada. one step at a time. thank you, Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0