United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He's the one auctioning human beings?
I just don't believe a word coming out of his mouth because he makes up cruel stories to harm the grieving. Find a different source from someone who cares and I will comment on the content.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I just don't believe a word coming out of his mouth because he makes up cruel stories to harm the grieving. Find a different source from someone who cares and I will comment on the content.

Sooooooooo there are human beings being auctioned and sold, and your focus is on the one who made it known that this is happening?

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm old, but I think I would go for more than $400.
Depends on what kind of work they want you to do. I probably wouldn't be worth much as a manual laborer and I think I might be younger than you.

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Sooooooooo there are human beings being auctioned and sold, and your focus is on the one who made it known that this is happening?
Well if I thought the person reporting it was a reliable reporter I would be more than willing to discuss the topic. Look. I will do your work and find a different source but I do not intend to fill up this person who lacks - - whatever - - with attention to his fertilizer. I will send you a link if you want to start a new thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Depends on what kind of work they want you to do. I probably wouldn't be worth much as a manual laborer and I think I might be younger than you.
I was thinking pool boy.

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well if I thought the person reporting it was a reliable reporter I would be more than willing to discuss the topic. Look. I will do your work and find a different source but I do not intend to fill up this person who lacks - - whatever - - with attention to his fertilizer. I will send you a link if you want to start a new thread.

It's not "who" reported on it....it's the atrocity of selling human beings in Libya. To at least be aware of this possibility is what matters here. And then of course to do research.

Isn't it?

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe it's because I dumped TV in 1997 and have been getting all of my news from international sources ever since, but this is not a surprise for me. Slavery is a problem in most of the world. It's just not a problem within a few thousand miles of your nearest little league field - except for "white slavery" of course. But few people are affected by it so it's not a big news story.

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
This man is up to no good all day every day. Why do you draw attention to him?
So, you are content with CNN's take on the news? You've probably heard of the saying that if you throw a frog into a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat you will have boiled frog legs to eat, but if thrown into a pot of hot water a frog has enough sense to jump out :)

Since Roe v. Wade approximately 59,116,000 total abortions since 1973

Our Christian ancestors wouldn't believe that the America they knew as a "Christian Nation" now condones no-fault divorce, millions and millions of abortions, marriage between a couple of the same sex, etc, etc ... all in the name of Progress.

Did you vote for Obama and then Hillary (or Bernie) when neither would point out that radical Islamic terrorists are the threat and not Israel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So, you are content with CNN's take on the news? You've probably heard of the saying that if you throw a frog into a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat you will have boiled frog legs to eat, but if thrown into a pot of hot water a frog has enough sense to jump out :)

Since Roe v. Wade approximately 59,116,000 total abortions since 1973

Our Christian ancestors wouldn't believe that the America they knew as a "Christian Nation" now condones no-fault divorce, millions and millions of abortions, marriage between a couple of the same sex, etc, etc ... all in the name of Progress.

Did you vote for Obama and then Hillary (or Bernie) when neither would point out that radical Islamic terrorists are the threat and not Israel.
I am not recommending CNN over anyone else. There was some comment on the OP about CNN that I interpreted to mean that they had not covered this story. Yes they have. So has the BBC, which is a superior organization which is why I left the option to get a different source. Alex What'shisname is certainly about as bad a source as you can find though.

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And let's not get into Arabs and Israelis. Americans think they should tell Israel how to behave but they have a history we do not fully experience and besides they are a sovereign nation we can talk to but should address with respect accorded any other nation. And watch me get blasted now.

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am not recommending CNN over anyone else. There was some comment on the OP about CNN that I interpreted to mean that they had not covered this story. Yes they have.
The point of the InfoWars take was that CNN seldom, if ever, makes mention that it's Islamists that are to blame in large measure for these atrocities. It's as if they don't want to say anything against them (same with Obama & Hillary) for fear of retaliation.

Does CNN, Obama, Hillary and other Democrats really think Islamic terrorists will go easier on America if we don't bad mouth them? InfoWars adds another valid perspective. And just to make myself clear i am not recommending InfoWars over CNN, Fox or anyone else (including Michael Savage's perceptive take on America and the world's ills).

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And let's not get into Arabs and Israelis. Americans think they should tell Israel how to behave but they have a history we do not fully experience and besides they are a sovereign nation we can talk to but should address with respect accorded any other nation. And watch me get blasted now.
Actually, i agree with you. Do you realize how many Evangelicals are actually more sympathetic to the Palestinians than Israel.

Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Actually, i agree with you. Do you realize how many Evangelicals are actually more sympathetic to the Palestinians than Israel.
I really didn't mean I would be blasted by you. I did get into a thread once that way down the line someone started a pro Palestinian rant. I said as little as possible because I hate these awful arguments. But I know, once I was on a different (Christian) board and accidentally stirred up anti-Israeli passion. I felt bad because there were people on there living in Israel and Jewish Americans too.

Upvote 0