Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's just a Christless imagination. No doubt many countries have mucked things up but if that is because they don't know the whole world belongs to Christ and will one day be awarded to him, they've missed a big one.

No, the answer is not the communist dissolution of property, because the very nature of the Biblical creation is property. It is all God's and he has property and ours is on a stewarship basis from him. In fact, there is really only one law: that no one steal anything.

For some good reading on this, see Rabbi (and talk show host) Dennis Prager on the commands, and U. Middelmann's PRO-EXISTENCE especially the chapter on 'property in the universe of God's creation.' Coincidentally, P-E was written right about the same time as Lennon's hit.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
dennisprager.com is the site of the rabbi/talk host and his commentary on torah is regularly shown as a link there. There is an archive and a store.

I'm only going on recent remarks on the broadcast, when he was explaining some of the fundamental differences between the intellectual Left and the founding beliefs of America, which are almost totally at odds. He treats the Left as a religion; he might as well. In the 1970s we used to preach against humanism as a religion; pretty much the same thing.

Yes, he does a good job showing that God is distinct from 'nature' and created 'property' which is his. To take any of it from him is theft. Leftism has socialized theology of course, which is what pantheism is (everything is god). Middlemann's book may be hard to find. Here:

Amazon.com: middelmann pro-existence: Books

Upvote 0