Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Arnold_Philips said:
After my biology214 class (which is taught by this Nazi, but that's besides the point) I went to meet Blanton at Einstein's Bagel, not to be confused with Einstein's Arcade no less than one block away. I had never been there before so I was surprised to find that the interior was dark and modern. She came up behind me and asked me are you Elliott and I was like yes. She said I know of this place that has free food on wednesdays and I was like okay that sounds good. I am cheap. The Baptist Student Ministry had fried chicken and more or less 25 pounds of potato salad. I gave myself maybe four ounces of it. Erin asked if they had any cat pee; they declined with a grimace. Little did they know that Erin is a cat pee junkie. She buys it by the bottle on eBay. Then we ate and talked and things of that nature. There were a lot of people there that I didn't know. Strange baptists. We left because I had to go to chemistry, which was fun.

ROFL!!! You two are great. you could carry this thread alone. Oh wait....you kinda do. 'Cept for me calling Inspired "poo-poo" and her not speaking to me now, even though she knows I was just kidding, and plus the Poo prefixes in her nicknames are startling and undeniable even to novices like me, and Newlamb knows I'll use anything to get POO in a conversation. Anyway, Arnold and Erin, ya'll should try dinner. I'll buy. (Not really, go to the Baptist place)

Upvote 0

~Wisdom Seeker~

INFP the Healer
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
U.S.A.
✟56,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
images
Intersting dynamic your relationship has taken on. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lanakila

Not responsible for the changes here.
Jun 12, 2002
Nestled in the Gorgeous Montana Mountains
Visit site
✟25,473.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lana wants some tater salad real bad, yum. Atkins is really getting old at this point. No taters for 2 weeks so far. I did sneak and make a salmon salad with macaroni in it on Saturday and ate 1 cup on Sat, and 1 cup yesterday. That was only 84 grams of carbs though so I was borderline on my 100 gram max counting the sandwich for dinner. Atkins works well, but getting off flour and taters was harder than getting off sugar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.