Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi guys. I wish I'm debate why God sent him too hell. How to know what is real if reject God why he send? If you believe Allah send his prophet and not then sent you to hell. But believe God send the Messiah and not then send you to hell. How to know what is real and not what disgrace God for rejecting him. He send you to hell. How to know? Please.

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi guys. I wish I'm debate why God sent him too hell. How to know what is real if reject God why he send? If you believe Allah send his prophet and not then sent you to hell. But believe God send the Messiah and not then send you to hell. How to know what is real and not what disgrace God for rejecting him. He send you to hell. How to know? Please.
Matthew 25:31-46 shows that it is whether we are loving or selfish toward others. Jesus teaches that He is living in everyone who trusts in Him. When we need food or something, and those who are able to help can see us in need, then whether life is hell or paradise depends upon how we treat each other. Therefore, some people prefer to make life paradise and some prefer to make life hell, by the way we treat each other. Jesus says the criteria for heaven and hell is this: "I was hungry and you gave me food" vs. "I was hungry and you did not give me food".

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Matthew 25:31-46 shows that it is whether we are loving or selfish toward others. Jesus teaches that He is living in everyone who trusts in Him. When we need food or something, and those who are able to help can see us in need, then whether life is hell or paradise depends upon how we treat each other. Therefore, some people prefer to make life paradise and some prefer to make life hell, by the way we treat each other. Jesus says the criteria for heaven and hell is this: "I was hungry and you gave me food" vs. "I was hungry and you did not give me food".

You left out "Ye must be born again."

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
True Christians are those who have been born again. The new birth is given to us by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit. Before that happens we are "dead" in our trespasses and sins. The Holy Spirit makes us alive to the teachings of God. We love the one God Who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We are following Christ and keeping His commandments. Our sins are forgiven and we will go to heaven. If we don't want to obey Christ the new birth hasn't been given to us.

There are a lot of people posting here who teach different doctrines and it can get confusing to someone who is new to Christianity. Be careful.

Reactions: Grace2022
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

May 7, 2016
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You left out "Ye must be born again."
True Christians are those who have been born again. The new birth is given to us by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit. Before that happens we are "dead" in our trespasses and sins. The Holy Spirit makes us alive to the teachings of God. We love the one God Who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We are following Christ and keeping His commandments. Our sins are forgiven and we will go to heaven. If we don't want to obey Christ the new birth hasn't been given to us.

There are a lot of people posting here who teach different doctrines and it can get confusing to someone who is new to Christianity. Be careful.
That requirement only applies to those to whom sin has spread (Romans 7:9-11, Romans 5:12).

The fruit of being born again is a change of behaviour that causes us to meet the criteria for salvation in judgement where our behaviour had become degraded by sin to have met the criteria for conviction according to that same judgement (Galatians 5:16-26).

Hence, I supplied only the reference to the judgement criteria, because this applies to all, and that was the specific scope of the topic.

Reactions: Grace2022
Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

It's clear, if you knowingly choose to reject God, you choose to send yourself to hell. God does not punish us, we do a very good job of that ourselves through every choice we make.

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That requirement only applies to those to whom sin has spread (Romans 7:9-11, Romans 5:12).

The fruit of being born again is a change of behaviour that causes us to meet the criteria for salvation in judgement where our behaviour had become degraded by sin to have met the criteria for conviction according to that same judgement (Galatians 5:16-26).

Hence, I supplied only the reference to the judgement criteria, because this applies to all, and that was the specific scope of the topic.

That sounds like Mormonism which is plagued with false teachings taught by false prophets.

Ephesians 2
1As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. 4But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

In other words, everyone!

You can't be born again unless you've sinned. Everyone is separated from God without the new birth. We live in a fallen world.

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In other words, everyone!

You can't be born again unless you've sinned. Everyone is separated from God without the new birth. We live in a fallen world.
John 3: "Ye must be born again."

The preacher George Whitefield was asked why he was always preaching on "Ye must be born again." He replied: "Because ye must be born again". :)

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

May 7, 2016
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That sounds like Mormonism which is plagued with false teachings taught by false prophets.

Ephesians 2
1As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesha and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. 4But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
You have clearly been afflicted by your experience with Mormonism. I am sorry that you have seen me as a contributor in like wise, I did not mean to offend you.

Between you and I, there is a difference in views of what scripture teaches about original sin. I recognise that there is a prevalent doctrine of apostasy teaching that babies are sinful at birth. There is no scripture that shows the bible writers held this view. This debate is not between you and I though, it is between the OP and one other. I do not wish to enter a debate with you for this purpose at this time. I am prepared to discuss with OP toward his inquiry. It does not necessarily need to be in a debate format, I simply recognise that I am able to serve him (Matthew 10:42).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You have clearly been afflicted by your experience with Mormonism. I am sorry that you have seen me as a contributor in like wise, I did not mean to offend you.

Between you and I, there is a difference in views of what scripture teaches about original sin. I recognise that there is a prevalent doctrine of apostasy teaching that babies are sinful at birth. There is no scripture that shows the bible writers held this view. This debate is not between you and I though, it is between the OP and one other. I do not wish to enter a debate with you for this purpose at this time. I am prepared to discuss with OP toward his inquiry. It does not necessarily need to be in a debate format, I simply recognise that I am able to serve him (Matthew 10:42).

I didn't mention original sin. And I don't discuss infant baptism. Jesus said, "Ye must be born again." I believe Him! He didn't say, "Some of you must be born again."

All have sinned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.