Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know that Charley huffed and puffed, but didn't blow me away. We're okay. But please pray for us down here. My area got hit pretty hard, and things are very rough right now. I just got power back late last night.
Things like this always remind me of what is truly important. Please forgive me if I've offended any one of you in the past.

:)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to let you all know that things are gradually coming together (they always do...but my lack of faith keeps my eyes closed).
I was able to restock my fridge and cupboard yesterday after church. It was a good time, because I didn't have to make a special trip out of it since I was already out. (My church is nearly an hour away from my house...so the grocery stores are stocked in that area. The stores in my area are out of almost everything that needs to be refrigerated.) I thank all of you for helping me to do this.

School and daycare opened back up today, so I was able to return to work. This was the first morning in a long time, that I was thrilled to be going to work. :) Our store just got it's electricity back on this afternoon. Hopefully they will be able to repair the damages to our store soon. I heard that the sewage backed up everywhere over the weekend. I was GLAD I wasn't there. :sick:

It appears that the company I work for is going to reconsider their decision to deny pay to those who had to miss work last week. Apparently they are going to have a meeting (tomorrow I think?) to discuss this matter further. This is good news...but I will not hold my breath. Hopefully I will know something by the end of the week.

As soon as I am able, I am hoping to send some sort of thank you to those who have helped me out, and who are still helping me out. So while I completely understand why those who wanted to remain anonymous would want to do that....I wish I knew who you were, so I could thank you properly.

Take care, and God bless all of you. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.