I'm surprised Lynx managed to get away with it.

Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not surprised at all. :doh:
And yes, MOST current advertising sneaks a little blasphemy in. In one GE commercial they subliminally threw 666 in there in subsequent scenes, the very next commercial was adam and eve NAKED in the garden, in black and white, the serpent and the apple were in color. Eve took the apple, and the whole garden was colorized.
Can't remember the brand or the product being hocked, but I was offended, and knew some satanic commerical would be played just after the 666 commerical by GE.

Upvote 0

wannabeadesigirl

Dec 28, 2007
✟17,294.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
But didn't angels fall once upon a time? Couldn't they continue to fall? I mean we're not blaspheming the name of God with these commercials (though the garden of eden commercial sounds barftastic to say the least), but saying Angels can fall...it's a fact.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Im thinking the FALL commercial was either a lingerie commercial or a car commercial. Wasn't really paying attention to the product, because I was so beset by the fact that the network had the audacity to play it directly after the subliminal 666 commercial.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums