La
✟8,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So i hear all the time about climate people doing this and that i think its stupid i dont believe the climate change crap but we are trying to survive covid 19 and the last thing we need is these guys annoying our gov
I believe there is something out there messing with the weather making us think it's a climate change.

• Haha
Reactions: Leet
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟194,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m using the time that I’m home due to COVID to better understand and integrate the environment around me. I’ve planted a bee garden, a bird garden, a herb garden (over 700 plants in, 300 more to go), and it has been really wild to see the impact those relatively small things have done. I have hummingbirds, a opossums family, at least 4 different types of birds nesting on my property, and I haven’t needed to go to the store for any vegetables. When I need herbs or salad, I just pop into the garden.

I’m sure climate change is real, but I didn’t realize how much power I had when it came to making a positive change. It is very encouraging.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i dont believe the climate change crap but we are trying to survive covid 19 and the last thing we need is these guys annoying our gov

You know that many people do not believe Covid19 “crap” either ?

Their disbelief of Covid19 is just as meaningful as your disbelief of climate change.

Upvote 0