• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Im scared the solar eclipse had something to do with me

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had rejected jesus earlier this summer saying "what i need jesus for?" And then a little later on the solar eclipse happened. Someone told me christianity is based off of the sun. The eclipse happened aug. 21, my birthday is aug 23. Then i started putting two and two together where it said jesus died and arose on the third day. Aug 23 is the third day after aug 21. Then my name means birth of jesus but spelled backwards it has the word satan in it. I am worried that the solar eclipse was God trying to kill me because i rejected jesus out of ignorance. I still sometimes get confused about the whole story of jesus. I was checked into the psychward for my birthday and they injected me with something. Then they took a picture of my money with this device and then with the same device they pricked my hand and then my fingernail went all dead looking. They injected my left arm and then they injected me again and then the male nurse said "we are all entangled". The nurse had asked me what my religion was and i tried to escape because i was scared that they were trying to give me the mark of the beast. Then when i was released and went home i went to sleep one night and heard a man moaning in my ear like he was in agony and torment. It sounded like death was all around me. Sometimes i wonder if this is a parallel world and that i am now in end times for rejecting jesus earlier this year because after that my life flipped upside down. I lost touch with myself and ever since the eclipse its like the sun heats me up really bad now because earlier this year it felt like the sun was burning me up. Its hard for me to laugh and enjoy life now because i feel i have broken Gods rules. I had an out of body experience of this snake wrapping itself around me and i know it was evil cause after that i felt myself come out of my body again but this time i was cold. All of this started becausr i felt i was selfish and vain decided to change my ways and accept jesus and get closer to God and its like everything went the complete opposite. There is definitely something not right, and its not fair because i tried to be good and live for jesus but everything went the opposite. Its like something wants me to feel that i wasnt born to be good and that this force is mad that I dont want to go over to the dark side.

46AND2

Forty six and two are just ahead of me...
Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If god did things to people because they reject him, then I wouldn't be here typing this to you.

There is nothing special about eclipses. They happen FAR more often than you think. We rarely see them because most of the time they pass over water, since the earth is 70% ocean. Look at this map:

SEatlas2001.png

This is just for the years 2001-2020.

Why would an eclipse that occurs over the United States have any significance? Israel is god's chosen land, right?

Relax, find a good Christian counselor you can trust, and make all your appointments.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I had rejected jesus earlier this summer saying "what i need jesus for?" And then a little later on the solar eclipse happened. Someone told me christianity is based off of the sun. The eclipse happened aug. 21, my birthday is aug 23. Then i started putting two and two together where it said jesus died and arose on the third day. Aug 23 is the third day after aug 21. Then my name means birth of jesus but spelled backwards it has the word satan in it. I am worried that the solar eclipse was God trying to kill me because i rejected jesus out of ignorance. I still sometimes get confused about the whole story of jesus. I was checked into the psychward for my birthday and they injected me with something. Then they took a picture of my money with this device and then with the same device they pricked my hand and then my fingernail went all dead looking. They injected my left arm and then they injected me again and then the male nurse said "we are all entangled". The nurse had asked me what my religion was and i tried to escape because i was scared that they were trying to give me the mark of the beast. Then when i was released and went home i went to sleep one night and heard a man moaning in my ear like he was in agony and torment. It sounded like death was all around me. Sometimes i wonder if this is a parallel world and that i am now in end times for rejecting jesus earlier this year because after that my life flipped upside down. I lost touch with myself and ever since the eclipse its like the sun heats me up really bad now because earlier this year it felt like the sun was burning me up. Its hard for me to laugh and enjoy life now because i feel i have broken Gods rules. I had an out of body experience of this snake wrapping itself around me and i know it was evil cause after that i felt myself come out of my body again but this time i was cold. All of this started becausr i felt i was selfish and vain decided to change my ways and accept jesus and get closer to God and its like everything went the complete opposite. There is definitely something not right, and its not fair because i tried to be good and live for jesus but everything went the opposite. Its like something wants me to feel that i wasnt born to be good and that this force is mad that I dont want to go over to the dark side.
Eclipses are now totally predictable, down to the minute and exactly where the path is. The eclipse would have happened if you were born or not born, so it has absolutely nothing to do with you. Absolutely nothing to do with you. Do find a Christian counselor and make all of your appointments.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single