FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been going through a lot. Back in 2016 is when my spiritual battle began. I was always a worry wart and i used to get scary thoughts as a child which I later found out to be ocd. I grew up in the church and used to sing "yes jesus loves me" until one day someone close to me told me jesus wasn't real and that we were really Egyptians. I believed this person so I went years just praying to God only. Sinning as well but asking God for forgiveness soon afterwards. Anyway years later I became very envious and jealous of one of my cousins beauty and it made me depressed and i didn't want to be jealous anymore and i wanted to change my ways so I turned to the bible and that's when I found out about how God doesn't like vanity. I began to read revelations and it initially didnt scare me. I had no fear of anything in it at all. I stupidly thought that revelations was something to look forward to because I felt like it would make my present worries seem small. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior and I read some scriptures of him that made me so happy and filled me with tears of joy until one day this huge wave of confusion overcame me and I could not understand anything I felt like I was entering another world or something. Also prior to my relationship with Christ I was trying to expose the devil for what he was doing and i think this is what opened me up for a demonic attack. Also sometimes i worry that my turn to Christianity was hypocritical, because I was jealous of others and wanted to not be like these other vain people when I myself had vain ways and i pointed the finger at how they were all vain. I wonder if God is judging whether my turn to Christianity was genuine. This bothers me and depresses me. I read about the mark of the b-word and wanted to find out what it was so I could protect myself from it (stupid I know because only God can protect you from it). I was looking it up online trying to figure out what it was and to this day I still don't know what it was and that's when my imagination started guess "what if it's this? What if it's that?" Until one day I started worrying about everything. One night out of fear i prayed to Jesus that I didn't get the mark I the b-word and then i went to sleep and thats when i had this out of body experience of this bright light overcoming me and burning me. In the Out of body experience this light overcame me and it got hotter and hotter and hotter and hotter until I worried "is this hell? Is this hell?" And then i woke up. It scared the crap out of me. It made me feel like i couldnt trust jesus because i put my trust in him and then that happened to me. (Lately i worried if that was the lake of fire and that what if i am already in hell on earth?) I began reading into the lyrics of this one song that was warning people about technology and i became fearful and then i got in the car and thats when my eyes went dead and i felt like an empty shell and i think i was dying thats when i called on Jesus. Out of faith I knew He was going to come through for me. I had this incredible faith and then life came back into me. I felt like i was dying that day. Then i started worrying that it was a false miracle. Anyway after reading the bible a few days I became confused and I know God is not the author of confusion. One day i looked up God in the dictionary and i had this jealous feeling come over me and that scared me. I knew something wasn't right and prayed to God to help me. I cried because I couldn't understand why this was happening to me. One day my parents just took me to the psychward and thats when everything got better. I was released and was put in a group hme and i just watched messagesbabout casting my cares on christ and thats what i did. I felt this peace. 2017 came and thats when i said "what i need jesus for?" I difnt realize how stupid i was or what i was saying and i didnt know that is the unpardonable sin. Is that really the unpardonable sin? It was all done out of ignorance. I worried about the solar eclipse because it made me think about the scripture in the bible where it said "i will darken the sun" it scared me and made me think we were all going to be in darkness. I ended up back in the psychward And they injected me with this stuff at the hospital and then they took a picture of my money and then they poked me with this this thumb prick and drew blood after that my fingernail started welting. I worried if they were killing me. Then this lady at the psychward said "when you come here you are able to keep your job." Thats when it made me think about the mark of the b-word cause i read internet when you get the mark you will be able to keep your job. That scared me. When I was finally released from the psychward i went home and one night in my ear i heard agony like he was being tormented. It scared me. It sounded like death was all around me. One morning i woke up and felt like I was in a different world and the crazy part is on that same day i checked my facebook and they said a memory for that status i made that said "I am not of this world". That scared the crap out of me. My friends keep saying the mark of the b-word time hasnt even came yet. But i thought "what if its already here?" and Im just the only one who knows about it. Then one day i woke up and didnt feel gods love . I lost all my friends. My world just grew darK. I now think that all of this happened because i committed the unpardonable sin. I feel empty. I dont remember the last time I laughed or felt warm inside or smiled and just knew everything was going to be alright. I feel like its too late for me. I will never be the same again. i feel like theees a black hole in my heart and my innocence of life is gone. I go to sleep scared and wake up scared. I also read its a sin to have self esteem ans that brought me down even lower. Now when I look in the mirror i dont even know who I am anymore. I feel like my life is absent of God. Dont know what to do because it said in the bible "their hearts will grow cold"

Last edited:

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I have been going through a lot. Back in 2016 is when my spiritual battle began. I was always a worry wart and i used to get scary thoughts as a child which I later found out to be ocd. I grew up in the church and used to sing "yes jesus loves me" until one day someone close to me told me jesus wasn't real and that we were really Egyptians. I believed this person so I went years just praying to God only. Sinning as well but asking God for forgiveness soon afterwards. Anyway years later I became very envious and jealous of one of my cousins beauty and it made me depressed and i didn't want to be jealous anymore and i wanted to change my ways so I turned to the bible and that's when I found out about how God doesn't like vanity. I began to read revelations and it initially didnt scare me. I had no fear of anything in it at all. I stupidly thought that revelations was something to look forward to because I felt like it would make my present worries seem small. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior and I read some scriptures of him that made me so happy and filled me with tears of joy until one day this huge wave of confusion overcame me and I could not understand anything I felt like I was entering another world or something. Also prior to my relationship with Christ I was trying to expose the devil for what he was doing and i think this is what opened me up for a demonic attack. Also sometimes i worry that my turn to Christianity was hypocritical, because I was jealous of others and wanted to not be like these other vain people when I myself had vain ways and i pointed the finger at how they were all vain. I wonder if God is judging whether my turn to Christianity was genuine. This bothers me and depresses me. I read about the mark of the b-word and wanted to find out what it was so I could protect myself from it (stupid I know because only God can protect you from it). I was looking it up online trying to figure out what it was and to this day I still don't know what it was and that's when my imagination started guess "what if it's this? What if it's that?" Until one day I started worrying about everything. One night out of fear i prayed to Jesus that I didn't get the mark I the b-word and then i went to sleep and thats when i had this out of body experience of this bright light overcoming me and burning me. In the Out of body experience this light overcame me and it got hotter and hotter and hotter and hotter until I worried "is this hell? Is this hell?" And then i woke up. It scared the crap out of me. It made me feel like i couldnt trust jesus because i put mu trust in him and then that happened to me. (Lately i worried if that was the lake of fire and that what if i am already in hell on earth?) I began reading into the lyrics of this one song that was warning people about technology and i became fearful and then i got in the car and thats when my eyes went dead and i felt like an empty shell and i think i was dying thats when i called on Jesus. Out of faith I knew He was going to come through for me. I had this incredible faith and then life came back into me. I felt like i was dying that day. Then i started worrying that it was a false miracle. Anyway after reading the bible a few days I became confused and I know God is not the author of confusion. One day i looked up God in the dictionary and i had this jealous feeling come over me and that scared me. I knew something wasn't right and prayed to God to help me. I cried because I couldn't understand why this was happening to me. One day my parents just took me to the psychward and thats when everything got better. I was released and was put in a group hme and i just watched messagesbabout casting my cares on christ and thats what i did. I felt this peace. 2017 came and thats when i said "what i need jesus for?" I difnt realize how stupid i was or what i was saying and i didnt know that is the unpardonable sin. Is that really the unpardonable sin? It was all done out of ignorance. I worried about the solar eclipse because it made me think about the scripture in the bible where it said "i will darken the sun" it scared me and made me think we were all going to be in darkness. I ended up back in the psychward And they injected me with this stuff at the hospital and then they took a picture of my money and then they poked me with this this thumb prick and drew blood after that my fingernail started welting. I worried if they were killing me. Then this lady at the psychward said "when you come here you are able to keep your job." Thats when it made me think about the mark of the b-word cause i read internet when you get the mark you will be able to keep your job. That scared me. When I was finally released from the psychward i went home and one night in my ear i heard agony like he was being tormented. It scared me. It sounded like death was all around me. One morning i woke up and felt like I was in a different world and the crazy part is on that same day i checked my facebook and they said a memory for that status i made that said "I am not of this world". That scared the crap out of me. My friends keep saying the mark of the b-word time hasnt even came yet. But i thought "what if its already here?" and Im just the only one who knows about it. Then one day i woke up and didnt feel gods love . I lost all my friends. My world just grew darK. I now think that all of this happened because i committed the unpardonable sin. I feel empty. I dont remember the last time I laughed genuinelu or felt warm inside or smiled and just knew everything was going to be alright. I feel like its too late for me. I will never be the same again. i feel like theees a black hole in my heart and my innocence of life is gone. I go to sleep scared and wake up scared. I also read its a sin to have self esteem ans that brought me down even lower. Now when I look in the mirror i dont even know who I am anymore. I feel like my life is absent of God. Dont know what to do because it said in the bible "their hearts will grow cold"
It's never too late to repent. Apostates don't worry the way you do. Instead, they hang themselves like Judas Iscariot. Your earnestness for God is the proof that you still love the Lord Jesus. Ask the Lord to "see if there's any offensive way left in" you "and lead" you "in the way everlasting." God bless :).

Upvote 0

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's never too late to repent. Apostates don't worry the way you do. Instead, they hang themselves like Judas Iscariot. Your earnestness for God is the proof that you still love the Lord Jesus. Ask the Lord to "see if there's any offensive way left in" you "and lead" you "in the way everlasting." God bless :).
Thank you. I ask Him all the time for forgiveness, but now I have become hyper aware of sins. If I watch a video game I think "this is evil. That is evil." It makes it hard for me to live my life because when most people just go on about their day I am noticing all the evils and sins which makes me feel imprisoned in my own mind

Upvote 0

Easy813

Jul 13, 2017
Kinshasa
✟16,088.00
Country
Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear brother,
What an unexpected message. How can you say you feel God's absence when I'm 100% sure He is with you when writing this post? God is immortal, He is the one who created the Time so he has all the time for every single human on earth, He is always with you, even when you sins. So don't ever think you're alone (plus, I'm here too ).
I'm soo sorry but I laughed a little reading you. B-mark, end of the world…why do you care that much about this all? The one who created the whole world, the one who made you who you are, that One WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND, isn't it the most important??
Plus, why are you so scared, HE WOULD NEVER LET ANYTHING he hasn't planned himself HAPPEN TO YOU, okay?
And please, even when you know you've done bad things, when you feel as if he's far from you, PRAY even HARDER, because the devil is trying to make you think there are moments when God isn't with you. You don't have to give explanations or anything, just talk to him, tell him whatever you feel.
Then we come to it…THERE IS NO UNPARDONABLE SIN!!! Is there anything You, darling, wouldn't pardon your own son for? I don't think so. You just have to ask sincerely and he won't hesitate to give you what you want. Talk to him everyday, even if you feel what you say doesn't make sense, just pray and you won't have to worry about B markers or whatever it is mark…
This One up there LOVES you so much. When you have bad dreams, PRAY , thank him for making this all be just a dream, thank him for being alive and still having your fingers to write on forums. Some Pastors are dead, but YOU, he kept you alive.
Please believe me, you matter so much.
I won't ask God to bless you, I know he would never forget.
Big kisses, good evening❤

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, oh how the devil like to persuade people that their is an unpardonable sin today so bad that Jesus can't forgive it. If one has Jesus, all their sins are paid for, past, present, and future, and there is nothing He can't take care of, since His shed blood paid for them. The only ones He will ultimately reject are those that never called upon Him to save them from the penalty of their sins. May people fearing the unpardonable sin come to know the true teaching of the Bible, and that the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit that would be unpardonable was only for those living when Jesus was living on this earth doing miracles in their presence, and attributing those miracles to Satan. Matthew 12:22-37 Others were said to be unsaveable (sic) in Hebrews 12. Their circumstances don't exist today either, for people today are not tempted to reject Christ and go back to offering animal sacrifices in the Jewish temple, and such thing. Father I pray that you will deliver this one from this erroneous teaching and thinking. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: Winken
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I now think that all of this happened because i committed the unpardonable sin. I feel empty. I dont remember the last time I laughed or felt warm inside or smiled and just knew everything was going to be alright. I feel like its too late for me. I will never be the same again. i feel like theees a black hole in my heart and my innocence of life is gone. I go to sleep scared and wake up scared. I also read its a sin to have self esteem ans that brought me down even lower.

The unpardonable sin is to reject Jesus, as only he can forgive sins.

May I ask whether you are taking your medication?
Or have you talked about your thoughts and feelings to your doctor?

Jesus came that we might live life to the full, not to be scared of our thoughts and dreams.

Please talk to someone and seek help.

Upvote 0

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The unpardonable sin is to reject Jesus, as only he can forgive sins.

May I ask whether you are taking your medication?
Or have you talked about your thoughts and feelings to your doctor?

Jesus came that we might live life to the full, not to be scared of our thoughts and dreams.

Please talk to someone and seek help.
When I said "what I need jesus for?" I basically was rejecting him and thats when my life went wrong. So God will not forgive me for this? It depresses me and makes me sad because I noticed the drastic change in my life. I'm so sad and depressed. I am condemned?

Upvote 0

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟68,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have been going through a lot. Back in 2016 is when my spiritual battle began. I was always a worry wart and i used to get scary thoughts as a child which I later found out to be ocd. I grew up in the church and used to sing "yes jesus loves me" until one day someone close to me told me jesus wasn't real and that we were really Egyptians. I believed this person so I went years just praying to God only. Sinning as well but asking God for forgiveness soon afterwards. Anyway years later I became very envious and jealous of one of my cousins beauty and it made me depressed and i didn't want to be jealous anymore and i wanted to change my ways so I turned to the bible and that's when I found out about how God doesn't like vanity. I began to read revelations and it initially didnt scare me. I had no fear of anything in it at all. I stupidly thought that revelations was something to look forward to because I felt like it would make my present worries seem small. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior and I read some scriptures of him that made me so happy and filled me with tears of joy until one day this huge wave of confusion overcame me and I could not understand anything I felt like I was entering another world or something. Also prior to my relationship with Christ I was trying to expose the devil for what he was doing and i think this is what opened me up for a demonic attack. Also sometimes i worry that my turn to Christianity was hypocritical, because I was jealous of others and wanted to not be like these other vain people when I myself had vain ways and i pointed the finger at how they were all vain. I wonder if God is judging whether my turn to Christianity was genuine. This bothers me and depresses me. I read about the mark of the b-word and wanted to find out what it was so I could protect myself from it (stupid I know because only God can protect you from it). I was looking it up online trying to figure out what it was and to this day I still don't know what it was and that's when my imagination started guess "what if it's this? What if it's that?" Until one day I started worrying about everything. One night out of fear i prayed to Jesus that I didn't get the mark I the b-word and then i went to sleep and thats when i had this out of body experience of this bright light overcoming me and burning me. In the Out of body experience this light overcame me and it got hotter and hotter and hotter and hotter until I worried "is this hell? Is this hell?" And then i woke up. It scared the crap out of me. It made me feel like i couldnt trust jesus because i put my trust in him and then that happened to me. (Lately i worried if that was the lake of fire and that what if i am already in hell on earth?) I began reading into the lyrics of this one song that was warning people about technology and i became fearful and then i got in the car and thats when my eyes went dead and i felt like an empty shell and i think i was dying thats when i called on Jesus. Out of faith I knew He was going to come through for me. I had this incredible faith and then life came back into me. I felt like i was dying that day. Then i started worrying that it was a false miracle. Anyway after reading the bible a few days I became confused and I know God is not the author of confusion. One day i looked up God in the dictionary and i had this jealous feeling come over me and that scared me. I knew something wasn't right and prayed to God to help me. I cried because I couldn't understand why this was happening to me. One day my parents just took me to the psychward and thats when everything got better. I was released and was put in a group hme and i just watched messagesbabout casting my cares on christ and thats what i did. I felt this peace. 2017 came and thats when i said "what i need jesus for?" I difnt realize how stupid i was or what i was saying and i didnt know that is the unpardonable sin. Is that really the unpardonable sin? It was all done out of ignorance. I worried about the solar eclipse because it made me think about the scripture in the bible where it said "i will darken the sun" it scared me and made me think we were all going to be in darkness. I ended up back in the psychward And they injected me with this stuff at the hospital and then they took a picture of my money and then they poked me with this this thumb prick and drew blood after that my fingernail started welting. I worried if they were killing me. Then this lady at the psychward said "when you come here you are able to keep your job." Thats when it made me think about the mark of the b-word cause i read internet when you get the mark you will be able to keep your job. That scared me. When I was finally released from the psychward i went home and one night in my ear i heard agony like he was being tormented. It scared me. It sounded like death was all around me. One morning i woke up and felt like I was in a different world and the crazy part is on that same day i checked my facebook and they said a memory for that status i made that said "I am not of this world". That scared the crap out of me. My friends keep saying the mark of the b-word time hasnt even came yet. But i thought "what if its already here?" and Im just the only one who knows about it. Then one day i woke up and didnt feel gods love . I lost all my friends. My world just grew darK. I now think that all of this happened because i committed the unpardonable sin. I feel empty. I dont remember the last time I laughed or felt warm inside or smiled and just knew everything was going to be alright. I feel like its too late for me. I will never be the same again. i feel like theees a black hole in my heart and my innocence of life is gone. I go to sleep scared and wake up scared. I also read its a sin to have self esteem ans that brought me down even lower. Now when I look in the mirror i dont even know who I am anymore. I feel like my life is absent of God. Dont know what to do because it said in the bible "their hearts will grow cold"

The unpardonable sin is speaking against the Holy Spirit. ( matthew 12:31-32, mark 3:28-30 , luke 12:8-10 )
Speaking against JESUS like you did you can repent and still be forgiven.

To be honest I don't think you were in hell because it has an awful smell down there that a human would die if they were near it. I think it was only a bad dream.

You need to pray and get some spiritual counseling by a church.
Also call some prayer lines and listen to LOTS of christian/gospel music.

Be blessed

If you start hearing blasphemous voices against the Holy Spirit click the link below. IT can help!

The Secrets of The Gospel: How to overcome fear of Matt 12:31-32!

Upvote 0

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The unpardonable sin is speaking against the Holy Spirit. ( matthew 12:31-32, mark 3:28-30 , luke 12:8-10 )
Speaking against JESUS like you did you can repent and still be forgiven.

To be honest I don't think you were in hell because it has an awful smell down there that a human would die if they were near it. I think it was only a bad dream.

You need to pray and get some spiritual counseling by a church.
Also call some prayer lines and listen to LOTS of christian/gospel music.

Be blessed

If you start hearing blasphemous voices against the Holy Spirit click the link below. IT can help!

The Secrets of The Gospel: How to overcome fear of Matt 12:31-32!

I'm scared and sad to mention that I also said something against the holy spirit but it was done out of ignorance. I told a friend down the street from me about that vision/dream of that bright light burning me and she told me "that was the holy spirit. I've been praying all my life for that to happen to me." and then I said "I dont think that was the holy spirit" and she said she thought that it was the holy spirit. And then I stupidly said "Well I don't want it. I dont want it" because it scared me. I asked another elder friend of mine about it and she said "the holy spirit won't scare you like that. And that the other lady didn't know what she was talking about" so I am confused. When I said "I dont want it. I don't want it." I feel that was blasphemy but I didn't know that at the time it was all done out of ignorance. And when I had that bright light it really wasn't a dream it was like an out of body experience. Weirdly I went to the psychiatrist a few days ago and he said that "Theres so many fake christians out there". Then he said that my brain is not making blood and I need him to make blood for me. When he brought the word blood up it made me think of jesus shedding his precious blood and by me rejecting him that must mean that now my blood has no life in it because of what I said. Then I started having nightmares. I had a dream of these people they sounded so evil they said "The girl who was reborn of righteousness" and in the dream I was in a dark forest. It scared me. Also my mom has been hearing sounds of peoples voices that sound like they were in agony. My dad and brother heard it too. I feel like we're in some sort of dark world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When I said "what I need jesus for?" I basically was rejecting him and thats when my life went wrong. So God will not forgive me for this? It depresses me and makes me sad because I noticed the drastic change in my life. I'm so sad and depressed. I am condemned?
Get unsad, undepressed. See my Post #9.

Upvote 0

Auriga

Capella
Jun 22, 2015
USA
✟9,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

When you asked what you need Jesus for, He probably answered when you noticed drastic change in your life. He may have been showing you what you need him for.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

Benaiahian Monk

Benaiah “ the Lord builds” 2 Samuel 23:20
Dec 14, 2017
Tappahannock
✟17,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Bible says,
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:28
Prayer and stillness has peace.
Mark 4:39
And he rose, and rebuked the wind and said unto the sea, Peace be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Bring a knee down to the king ( Christ).
Talk to him , sup with him, and dirt you bring from the outside on your feet he will wash away.

• Agree
Upvote 0

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When you asked what you need Jesus for, He probably answered when you noticed drastic change in my life. He may have been showing you what you need him for.
How can I feel his love again? Is it too late for me? I read once you speak against the holy spirit that's it. But I was decieved into saying something against it. I didn't realize what i was saying.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How can I feel his love again? Is it too late for me? I read once you speak against the holy spirit that's it. But I was decieved into saying something against it. I didn't realize what i was saying.
First of all, you can stop doubting. You've been told that it is impossible for a Christian to commit the unpardonable sin. I typed, "period." That's it.

The unpardonable sin is to reject Jesus as Savior. That is, although you've heard about Him and you've checked Him out a couple of times, you've NEVER confessed Him as Savior. Read that again: NEVER.

Are you telling me that you've NEVER accepted Jesus as Savior? I don't think so. You accepted Him at some point and that means, "case closed." NOTHING can take Him away from you, or you away from Him. HE is the one who sealed you from the point of your original confession right on through your joyful arrival in His Heavenly Heaven.

It is all right there, in Romans 10:8-13. The assurance of that (RE-assurance, if you will), is in Romans 8:1. It is a done deal! The Bible endorses the "done deal" in John 5:24, Ephesians 2:8-9.

God didn't send Jesus into the world to create in you a season of doubt or fear or anything like that! (John 3:16-17). Jesus says "I will never leave you or forsake you," Hebrews 13:5-6.

The God of the universe, the God of all creation, says to YOU, personally, once you have stated your belief in Me, you are saved, sealed and secure for eternity!

Jesus Christ bore the seal of God: “On Him God the Father has placed His seal of approval” (John 6:27). Those who trust in Jesus also possess the seal of God, which is the Holy Spirit: You also were included in Christ when you heard the message of Truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing your inheritance.(Ephesians 1:13–14). God's children, we Believers, are sealed, heading directly to Heaven! REJOICE!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you. I ask Him all the time for forgiveness, but now I have become hyper aware of sins. If I watch a video game I think "this is evil. That is evil." It makes it hard for me to live my life because when most people just go on about their day I am noticing all the evils and sins which makes me feel imprisoned in my own mind
Being more aware of sin and perfecting holiness out of reverence for God is good. That shouldn't make you nervous though. We can still enjoy simple pleasures in this life by faith and giving thanks to the Lord. The Lord Jesus was just as holy when He enjoyed good food, wine and company at a wedding feast as He was when He was transfigured. Just let go and let the Holy Spirit lead. Holiness will become as natural as breathing. God bless and don't worry.

Upvote 0

Auriga

Capella
Jun 22, 2015
USA
✟9,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

There are many things in the Bible. You have to put them all together to see the big picture.
There's a passage in Romans that sums it up pretty well:

Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Jesus came to save sinners. Whatever happens in life, keep turning to God.

You fall. Get back up and run to God. Ignore the devil. He is everywhere! I should know!

Please, trust in Jesus. He is Mercy and Love. Don't let the devil trick you. Rebuke him in the name of Jesus. God loves YOU! You are special. Be strong. Carry your cross as Jesus carries you.

God bless you

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Jesus said that those whom his Father had given to him. He held in his hand and that NoOne can snatch them out of his hand.

If you gave your life to Jesus then he will hold on to you as you are worth his life to him.

Do talk to your minister and get personal reasurance.

Upvote 0