Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just want to love and be loved....
I am really sorry that you're feeling so sad but remember that God really loves you and Jesus Christ loves you. And if you're referring to human love than I personally believe that if it's God's will for you to have a spouse then it will happen. God bless you and Jesus is Lord.

• Agree
Reactions: I'm_Sorry
Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟130,897.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
May the Lord Christ Jesus bring you through this trail and into the fruits of His Holy Spirit.

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Remember we hunger and thirst not for physical food and water alone but every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God and His Living Water His Holy Spirit.

Matthew 4:4
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

John 7:37-39
37 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink.
38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” 39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Be filled sister,
In Christ Jesus name Amen.

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟130,897.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Romans 8:38-39

38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Upvote 0

yuppers

Mar 25, 2014
Alberta
✟41,114.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Love is a very important part of our human lives. God created us with a desire to feel cared for and valued. In our lives humans can let us down. We make mistakes, people don’t like us back, people are busy. Sometimes you can fall into feeling unloved and uncared for. You have to remember that God loves you all the time. He has every hair on your head numbered. When humans fall short don’t give up! Pray about it and let god know your struggles. Then make your best effort to live the day to try and be happy. If you have a bad day remember that at the end of everyday you get to go to bed and try again the next day. I hope God blesses you with a filling of comfort and love. :)

Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
When you are down and very sad (of which, I am) it is easy to 'think' that God is not with you! It is at these times that you have to remember that God indeed is not only with you but He is holding you in His loving arms!

God bless you

• Friendly
Reactions: I'm_Sorry
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
:-/ that's the thing... I dont think he does
Jennifer, scripture says He first loved us. Then from there we accept that love and ultimately Him and something changes inside and we are capable to love Him back. This love relationship is then spread out to others around us and it's a lifetime on going adventure. If you don't know what true love is, you might think of it as emotionalism though, it actually isn't always that way. If you want to know more about love and the love of God or how God loves, I would encourage you to read 1 Corinthians 13 and to read it often. Break it down and think and meditate on each portion of it.

If you have accepted Jesus as your savior in a personal way then you should have a kind of internal communication going on with the Holy Spirit. If you want to know how God loves, I highly recommend to ask the Holy Spirit to help you. If you want to see His love, tell Him to show other people to you through His eyes not your eyes. I'm serious about this, there will not be a change over night but over time there absolutely is a change that takes place. Believe it !

I'm working on the love thing myself. We aren't finished until like Jesus we could love a leper. Just last night I had a dream that this really ugly kid was crawling up my back. I wanted to love the kid but he had a jaw and teeth like a wolf. The thing is the Lord told me to love that child anyway. It was a decision I had to make, so I did it and the child's face turned into the most beautiful 18 month old you ever saw. It's funny I should find your post today, because I wanted a place to tell this story to !!. i could see from the dream I still have work to do in the love department but I have 0 doubt that God/Jesus loves us and that He loves me. And He loves you too Jennifer, seize that love, grab onto it..

Reactions: God is good
Upvote 0