Apr 16, 2005
Belgium
Visit site
✟12,731.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Ok..so my ex-bf just told me he made out with this gothic girl...yet when i asked if they were dating he said "i dunno" my friend talked to him and he said they made out for an hour at her house. then she asked him if the girl and him were going to have sex, he said "i dont know, she wants to, i guess we'll know when it happens" please pray that i will really be able to move on from this, and pray for him, he needs it the most...his name is alex btw and he's also like a brother/best friend to me

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
HeltonPrecision said:
I'm not one to be giving anyone advice on relationships but, it sounds like you don't need to be around that type of guy anyways ;) He'll just end up getting you in trouble !

I know what you mean. As you don't want either guy or girl to get you in trouble. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Spicy McHaggis

I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no babies
Apr 30, 2002
Chicagoland
✟29,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
chanis said:
you just need to move and let it go...

True.

DD, Sounds to me like this guy's just trying to spark a reaction out of you.

It's working though, because you're letting it get to you.

Upvote 0

Iggster

Jun 9, 2004
✟805.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
iklepac13 said:
True. DD, Sounds to me like this guy's just trying to spark a reaction out of you. It's working though, because you're letting it get to you.

Agreed. If he even cares for you, he wouldn't hurt you the way he's hurting you now. It's just mind games to him. Now you know why you aren't with him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
unfortunately I think these guys are right, this boy is trying to hurt you, and it sucks I know. Some people are like that it makes them feel powerful or something I guess. My advice for you is to put some distance between yourself and this guy at least until you have healed from this breakup.

I will pray for you :hug: :hug: :prayer:

Upvote 0

Spicy McHaggis

I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no babies
Apr 30, 2002
Chicagoland
✟29,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Iggster said:
Agreed. If he even cares for you, he wouldn't hurt you the way he's hurting you now. It's just mind games to him. Now you know why you aren't with him.

Or, keep in mind that even if he DOES care for you, he cares about himself more.

Or he's just REALLY immature.

Either way, Iggsters right, you know why you're not with him.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
little_tigress said:
unfortunately I think these guys are right, this boy is trying to hurt you, and it sucks I know. Some people are like that it makes them feel powerful or something I guess. My advice for you is to put some distance between yourself and this guy at least until you have healed from this breakup.

I will pray for you :hug: :hug: :prayer:

Don't let this guy hurt you. Because you deserve much better. And that boy will do this to others if you know what I mean. Break up with him and find somebody that will treat you the way you need to be treated.

Upvote 0