• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

I'm really upset..

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by SimplyUnique, Sep 27, 2005.

1. SimplyUnique

SimplyUnique Simply Unique, Simply Me

+146
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Ok..so my ex-bf just told me he made out with this gothic girl...yet when i asked if they were dating he said "i dunno" my friend talked to him and he said they made out for an hour at her house. then she asked him if the girl and him were going to have sex, he said "i dont know, she wants to, i guess we'll know when it happens" please pray that i will really be able to move on from this, and pray for him, he needs it the most...his name is alex btw and he's also like a brother/best friend to me

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. chanis

chanis "scru mpt rule cent ...&a

+49
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    you just need to move and let it go...

3. SimplyUnique

+146
    Christian
    US-Republican
    i'm trying but its going to take some time

4. HeltonPrecision

HeltonPrecision Member

+3
    Christian
    I'm not one to be giving anyone advice on relationships but, it sounds like you don't need to be around that type of guy anyways ;) He'll just end up getting you in trouble !

5. SimplyUnique

+146
    Christian
    US-Republican
    i guess so...he's moved anyways so yeah

6. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Ready for March Madness 2021!

+9,698
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    I know what you mean. As you don't want either guy or girl to get you in trouble. :thumbsup:

7. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,347
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for you and your situation beloved!

8. Spicy McHaggis

Spicy McHaggis I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no babies

+738
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    True.

DD, Sounds to me like this guy's just trying to spark a reaction out of you.

It's working though, because you're letting it get to you.

9. reverie_maiden

reverie_maiden The Lord is my Shepherd

+372
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Praying for the both of you...

10. Iggster

Iggster Well-Known Member

+28
    Non-Denom
    US-Others
    Agreed. If he even cares for you, he wouldn't hurt you the way he's hurting you now. It's just mind games to him. Now you know why you aren't with him.

11. Blank123

Blank123 Legend

+3,447
    Catholic
    Married
    unfortunately I think these guys are right, this boy is trying to hurt you, and it sucks I know. Some people are like that it makes them feel powerful or something I guess. My advice for you is to put some distance between yourself and this guy at least until you have healed from this breakup.

I will pray for you :hug: :hug: :prayer:

12. OceanAngel

OceanAngel Back?

+418
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I'm sorry to hear this, I can only echo what has been already said.

I'll pray for you :hug:

13. Spicy McHaggis

Spicy McHaggis I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no babies

+738
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Or, keep in mind that even if he DOES care for you, he cares about himself more.

Or he's just REALLY immature.

Either way, Iggsters right, you know why you're not with him.

14. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Ready for March Madness 2021!

+9,698
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Don't let this guy hurt you. Because you deserve much better. And that boy will do this to others if you know what I mean. Break up with him and find somebody that will treat you the way you need to be treated.