I'm really scared after these stupid dreams.

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
God now finally blesses me with dreams probably once or twice a month now. But a lot of the times they're either nightmares or I get 10-15 minutes or so of sleep paralysis (Although it feels like an eternity when it's happening). A lot of times I get sleep paralysis without even dreaming at all and it feels like I'm paralyzed with darkness.

Well last night, while I got blessed with dreams the entire night most of them were nightmares.

The very first dream I got last night was a false awakening but, I didn't just get a few false awakenings. I got well over 100 of them that lasted for several minutes each. They felt like an eternity and like I literally would never wake up. I went to bed at 6 last night, feel asleep instantly like I usually do and after all of the false awakenings were over It was about 7 o clock. So... that tells me that each of them lasted a few minutes but when I was dreaming them they felt so real, scary, and like they lasted an enternity. In most of them I could sense that I was experiencing sleep paralysis. My wife was in most if not all of them and that's about all I remember.

Then I went back to sleep at around 7:20 or so and I again, had another nightmare/dream if you will. I dreamed about wanting to clean our house so that my dad could make renovations in it. I ofc didn't tell my wife and she was still asleep. She had gone somewhere the morning before (I forget where she went its only partially relevant to the story) and had wanted to go there again that morning but didn't tell me. So when I woke her up and said "Let's clean I want my dad to be able to renovate our house. Then we argued about how she had plans that day. So she eventually agreed and we started to get cleaning only to realize my dad already cleaned our bedroom and living room/kitchen and was working on renovating the living room.

We ended up having to clean the back of this really big house that seemed like ours and we started and I could sense wanting to do lots of stuff with these many rooms. Well long story short she kept trying to escape from the room to do what she wanted to do instead and I kept having to bribe her to stay to clean. Then we realized that the entire back was haunted, and I mean HAUNTED and the dream became a nightmare and she got stuck behind a wall in the room we were cleaning it was a bathroom and the room said "help" in blood. I freaked out and woke up.

The final dream I don't remember much about. It was just a typical dream that God gives to me where I dream about my house or an academy or something and my wife and I get lost trying to find our room. I don't know what this kind of dream is but I hate them because I get lost never being able to find where I'm going.

But, God has never blessed me with this many dreams in one night since I was a kid. I'm a little shook up from the frightening night that I had and would like God to comfort me. But, it doesn't matter how much I pray to him he won't comfort me. I mean, the only reason I knew I was awake for any of these dreams is because my wife and I like to listen to Christian music or something similar before we go to bed and I could hear the music when I finally officially "woke up". Were my dreams not after all a gift of God or did demons attack me in my sleep last night?