Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟33,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hey Guys, :)

I haven't posted much in a long while, but it looks like some of the people I used to converse with might still be around. I wanted to let you guys know that I was received into full communion with the Catholic Church this Easter! :)

It has meant some interesting adjustments and changing of mindsets and habits. I didn't have a lot of amazing spiritual experiences, but I have been amazed at the difference in my life just in terms of attitude and my ability to resist sins etc.

I have also had a couple of instances in which I was surprised by my the strength of my emotional reaction to some doctrinal realizations etc.

ST

Esdra

Senior Contributor
Sep 18, 2011
Tyrol, Austria
✟29,267.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The luxury of being able to practice the faith freely...I only have the opportunity to be martyred in my country, baptism through bloodshed...

Yes, that's really luxury. And we, who are not persecured because of our faith, should really be thankful to our Lord.
You and all other persecured Christians are in my prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kurama

Believe in Humanity
Mar 25, 2013
✟17,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yes, that's really luxury. And we, who are not persecuted because of our faith, should really be thankful to our Lord.
You and all other persecuted Christians are in my prayers.

I will pray for you.

Thank you, my brothers in Christ.

From the Copts to the North Koreans, from the Syrians to the Vietnamese, the Persecuted Church still suffers at the hands of those who know not what they do. I may be having my freedom of worship limited in China, but I am still grateful that I may still have the life God has given to me. There are so many others across the world who are being exterminated for their faith....being killed for preaching love and forgiveness, I sense a little paradox...why would states persecute peaceful people?

Perhaps the evil of humans is greater than I envisioned...

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I dont often get into this section - more like a glitch i came in...
While i am here - i figured this was awesome news and wanted to say CONGRATS!

Glad to hear of the good things happening.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums