US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure I'm Christian yet. It might take me a while to know if I am one or not. I was hurt by people who said they were Satanists who were becoming Christians. For that reason Christianity scares me. I also was hurt by the hell doctrine and original sin. I am not sure if I can consider myself a Christian yet. I think I am just a person in need of help and guidance and that overtime I will know if I am a Christian.

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
if you truly desire to KNOW real christanity
read the bible for hours daily.................
sadly, today many profess Christ in mouth but deny Him in heart.
You will learn much by just simple bible reading
as well , I will help you and encourage you.

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0

Mrs.PGL

Site Supporter
Dec 12, 2015
windsor ontario
✟69,644.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father,
I understand that I am a sinner in need of a Saviour. I know that Jesus came in the flesh and died on a cross for me. I know also, that he was resurrected from the grave to show that sin has no reign over Him.
My sins have overwhelmed me.
I repent of my sins. Please forgive me.
I invite Jesus to fill me with His Holy Spirit, and to lead me, guide me from this day forward, as I want to follow You and become one of Your children.
In Jesus name;

That is the beginning of becoming a Christian if you truly mean it. Bible reading is essential, but it will not make you a Christian. You offer yourself to Christ and ask for His leading, repenting of your sin, and looking to Him to lead you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
my advice , start in the gosples and just keep reading, and reading
the truth will SET you FREE
read the letters in the new test and acts also and revelations
YOU will not understand all of at first.............but just keep reading, keep seeking
keep praying ..................
YE shall FIND HIM..................when ye SEEK HIM................with all the heart.
the words in the bible , truly are like honey to the taste
just read it.....................and as I said, we are here to help.
IF you believe IN CHRIST .....................LEARN of HIM.
and the TRUTH will make you FREE.................
oh , THE SON shall make you free..............Continue in HIM..................

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Dear Heavenly Father,
I understand that I am a sinner in need of a Saviour. I know that Jesus came in the flesh and died on a cross for me. I know also, that he was resurrected from the grave to show that sin has no reign over Him.
I repent of my sins.
I invite Jesus to fill me with His Holy Spirit, and to lead me, guide me from this day forward, as I want to follow You and become one of Your children.
In Jesus name;

That is the beginning of becoming a Christian if you truly mean it. Bible reading is essential, but it will not make you a Christian. You offer yourself to Christ and ask for His leading, repenting of your sin, and looking to Him to lead you.
Indeed..............
ask and it shall be given you
SEEK and ye shall find
KNOCK and the DOOR shall be opened..........

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not sure I'm Christian yet. It might take me a while to know if I am one or not. I was hurt by people who said they were Satanists who were becoming Christians. For that reason Christianity scares me. I also was hurt by the hell doctrine and original sin. I am not sure if I can consider myself a Christian yet. I think I am just a person in need of help and guidance and that overtime I will know if I am a Christian.
To be completely honest, every religion is full of people. The concept of original sin states that we all fall short. It's a fact, even if you believe in God or not, we are not perfect beings. With that in mind, try to keep into perspective that people will be people. We can try our hardest to be good, honest, decent people, but I'm sure there are ways in which you've hurt people yourself. We all hurt and have been hurt.

The church isn't perfect because it's full of people. People who sin, make mistakes, hurt others, etc, but the bible describes church not as a place for the perfect and holy, but like a hospital who is caring for the sick. The church is meant to make us better people and give us an opportunity to fellowship and love one another.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hell scared me alot and made me feel God was not kind. Original sin made me feel bad about myself.

Then trust Jesus to be your Lord and Savior...imputing all of your sin onto Christ Jesus.... which will allow you to escape Gods wrath of hell. Sounds like a kind God has given you a path to escape the justice you deserve.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think that I just felt depressed today because I was forced to become Christian by my torturers and they told me I had to become Christian because I was sinful. They called themselves becoming Christians but I feel they were still Satanist and not Christians at all. They acted as though they cared about Christianity but they also said they worshiped the Devil.

• Prayers
Reactions: Northern Star
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think that I just felt depressed today because I was forced to become Christian by my torturers and they told me I had to become Christian because I was sinful. They called themselves becoming Christians but I feel they were still Satanist and not Christians at all. They acted as though they cared about Christianity but they also said they worshiped the Devil.

To be honest, you don't decide to become a christian. God chooses you..you don't choose God.

Upvote 0

anw0001

Apr 22, 2017
Tennessee
✟15,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Bluerose,

These people you are referring to seem to be keeping you from Christ, if they say anything about worshipping Satan then they are not Christians, you need to speak to a mature believer. You need to contact someone in a Church, call one up.
As far as the Gospel goes, we are all sinners and do not seek God, only He can give us a new heart. He sent Christ His Son to the earth to live the life we could not, to die a perfect sacrifice for our sins to satisfy God's righteous requirement. Jesus came back to life, conquering death and giving those who confess His name eternal life.

We all by nature are children of wrath and we choose Hell, God in His love for us provided the way to eternal life by Jesus and Jesus alone.

Read your Bible, talk to someone, keep talking here. Make the step to talk to someone in person though, a pastor or mature believer you know.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bluerose,

These people you are referring to seem to be keeping you from Christ, if they say anything about worshipping Satan then they are not Christians, you need to speak to a mature believer. You need to contact someone in a Church, call one up.
As far as the Gospel goes, we are all sinners and do not seek God, only He can give us a new heart. He sent Christ His Son to the earth to live the life we could not, to die a perfect sacrifice for our sins to satisfy God's righteous requirement. Jesus came back to life, conquering death and giving those who confess His name eternal life.

We all by nature are children of wrath and we choose Hell, God in His love for us provided the way to eternal life by Jesus and Jesus alone.

Read your Bible, talk to someone, keep talking here. Make the step to talk to someone in person though, a pastor or mature believer you know.
Thank you for this :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Waggles

Acts 2:38
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm not sure I'm Christian yet. It might take me a while to know if I am one or not.
You need to be converted by the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit to become a Christian.

3 Jesus answered and said to him: Amen, amen, I say to thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith to him: How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born again?
5 Jesus answered: Amen, amen, I say to thee, unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost,
he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh: and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Wonder not that I said to thee: You must be born again.
8 The Spirit breathes where he will and thou hear his voice: but thou know not whence he comes and whither he goes.
So is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 3:3-8

15 And he said to them: Go ye into the whole world and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believes and is baptized shall be saved: but he that believes not shall he condemned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name they shall cast out devils. They shall speak with new tongues.
18 They shall take up serpents: and if they shall drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay their hand upon the sick:
and they shall recover.
Mark 16:15-18

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,
and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Acts 2:38-39, 4

44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles
also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,
47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
Acts 10:44-47

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I'll pray for you. I know it can seem confusing when people who claim to be Christian act in very un-Christian ways and deliberately hurt us, both emotionally and physically.

While you try to work through this, maybe contemplate the fact that Christ came to save people and lead them to eternal life and fulfillment rather than to condemn them.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'll pray for you. I know it can seem confusing when people who claim to be Christian act in very un-Christian ways and deliberately hurt us, both emotionally and physically.

While you try to work through this, maybe contemplate the fact that Christ came to save people and lead them to eternal life and fulfillment rather than to condemn them.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid
Thank you :)

Upvote 0

writewords

Meant for ministry. Gloria in excelsis Deo.
Feb 24, 2017
Missouri
✟34,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father,
I repent of my sins. Please forgive me.
In Jesus name;

Does this person know what it means to repent or what repentance is?

Upvote 0

writewords

Meant for ministry. Gloria in excelsis Deo.
Feb 24, 2017
Missouri
✟34,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican

If these people are still in their satanic stuff and satanic worship, then they are not truly Christians. Friend, seek the truth. Seek God through Christ and He will reveal truth to you.

Upvote 0