Im not for prosperity, Im for obedience.

Br4nd0n

Mar 24, 2017
Canada
✟71,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So. Ive been sinking financially for the last some odd years. Mostly due to my wifes diagnosis of anklosing spondalitis and fibromialgia which has prevented her from working. I have to believe the Lord knows it is right to have this happen.

ive seen a career opportunity posted that is 3 hours away from home. And i was excited cause it payed enough that i could actually start paying off my debts and get my head above water.

*Warning: Mature Content*
I dont think God wants me to proceed given the "signs" the last two nights thinking and praying about it. Ive had dreams of sexual immorality, the first night i was at a jobsite and i was videotaping naked people. Then just now i was in a labyrinthine whorehouse, trying to get out. And last night when i actually was grabbing my papers and trying to get my ducks in a row to apply. I ended up with a bad migraine and just laid down for awhile.

I hate to be Gideon, where he just keeps needing signs. But you know the story. I probably am not going to apply now, given the circumstances.

Prayers are welcome if you have time, and if you care to comment, please do. Thanks.

Last edited:

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟901,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So. Ive been sinking financially for the last some odd years. Mostly due to my wifes diagnosis of anklosing spondalitis and fibromialgia which has prevented her from working. I have to believe the Lord knows it is right to have this happen.

ive seen a career opportunity posted that is 3 hours away from home. And i was excited cause it payed enough that i could actually start paying off my debts and get my head above water.

I dont think God wants me to proceed given the "signs" the last two nights thinking and praying about it. Ive had dreams of sexual immorality, the first night i was at a jobsite and i was videotaping naked people. Then just now i was in a labyrinthine whorehouse, trying to get out. And last night when i actually was grabbing my papers and trying to get my ducks in a row to apply. I ended up with a bad migraine and just laid down for awhile.

I hate to be Gideon, where he just keeps needing signs. But you know the story. I probably am not going to apply now, given the circumstances.

Prayers are welcome if you have time, and if you care to comment, please do. Thanks.
Welcome to CF! Try reposting in the Married Couples forum. That may be more appropriate. Prayers are with you. :prayer:

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Br4nd0n
Upvote 0

Br4nd0n

Mar 24, 2017
Canada
✟71,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF! Trying reposting in the Married Couples forum. That may be more appropriate. Prayers are with you. :prayer:
Sorry if it was inappropriate i thought the warning i made was sufficient. I honestly dont believe i would do something like that. And i just percieved the dreams as a broad warning against going for the job, i will pray about it some more, thank you for your help and prayers maria

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟265,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would grant you discernment about how to approach this job wisely. If this one doesn't work out, I pray that God would find a wonderful job for somewhere else close to your home.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,226.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

I pray you will be given wisdom and insight. Of course not everything that comes to us is coming from the Lord. One way or another I pray you will be given understanding about the dreams.

I pray you will get a good job in due time and get out of debt.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟65,897.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
2b5148c49ba414cabd05f3b5180105bb_(1).gif