Dec 6, 2006
Visit site
✟15,151.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
My name is Lea, and I live with my husband (Rick) and daughter (Ariana, 2.5 years old) in the beautiful mountains of New Hampshire.

I was brought up in Assembly of God churches, but when we married we did our Bible reading at home...and to make a long story short, we consider ourselves Messianic Believers (at least I do ;) ). I've learned so much in the Messianic Judaism forum here in the last few days.

I am a natural/crunchy/granola SAHM. Ariana was born at home, and we plan to homeschool (heck, we are already!). My hobbies are baby names, natural living, and currently absorbing myself in Yahweh's Word and growing in the faith.

Thanks to StudentMidwife for recommending this site! :thumbsup:

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
welcome.gif

Upvote 0

SecretBlessings

The Gift Of Giving
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2006
CF City 1st Ave
Visit site
✟35,339.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My name is Lea, and I live with my husband (Rick) and daughter (Ariana, 2.5 years old) in the beautiful mountains of New Hampshire.

I was brought up in Assembly of God churches, but when we married we did our Bible reading at home...and to make a long story short, we consider ourselves Messianic Believers (at least I do ;) ). I've learned so much in the Messianic Judaism forum here in the last few days.

I am a natural/crunchy/granola SAHM. Ariana was born at home, and we plan to homeschool (heck, we are already!). My hobbies are baby names, natural living, and currently absorbing myself in Yahweh's Word and growing in the faith.

Thanks to StudentMidwife for recommending this site! :thumbsup:
Hi

Welcome to CF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums