Chattanooga
✟27,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I'm Lee. I found this website by searching on Google. It looks pretty cool. I've never really been a part of community of Christians before. I'm excited to give this a spin.

Having said that, I am looking to find the right place to submit a question/discussion topic.

A link for those who want to go ahead and take a look :
Proverbs 18:24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who stays closer than a brother.

" One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. " Proverbs 18:24 ...

I am looking for the right place to talk about this verse.

Thanks!

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I'm Lee. I found this website by searching on Google. It looks pretty cool. I've never really been a part of community of Christians before. I'm excited to give this a spin.

Having said that, I am looking to find the right place to submit a question/discussion topic.

Proverbs 18:24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who stays closer than a brother.

" One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. " Proverbs 18:24 ...

Thanks!
Welcome Lee,
I'm Ronit
I'm not Baptist. But I read my Bible KJV and ESV
I hope you have a great time here.
Oh I had a really good friend name Lee once when I was a child :)
Best Wishes and Welcome to CF
Ronit

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the CF. There are 23 forums in the Theology section where you can post most of your questions. Other sections are for different types of discussions. Hope you enjoy the fellowship and discussions.

Upvote 0

TriciaR

Jul 29, 2020
Kendal
✟18,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thanks!

Welcome. Hope you enjoy being on here.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single

Thanks!
Hi Nick01 and welcome to the forums.
Thank you for posting the link - I will certainly take a look at it.
Hope you will enjoy your time here.

Upvote 0

Nick01

Jul 31, 2020
Chattanooga
✟27,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian