TN
✟31,783.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, everyone, I am new here. My name is Carrie. I suffer from anxiety. I really need to connect with good brothers and sisters in Christ. Pray for me. I have grown a lot, but I still have some junk in my mind.

Joan Lamb

May 5, 2019
Dundurn
✟12,096.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi, everyone, I am new here. My name is Carrie. I suffer from anxiety. I really need to connect with good brothers and sisters in Christ. Pray for me. I have grown a lot, but I still have some junk in my mind.

I am new also. God be with you.

Upvote 0

Esther2286

Dec 10, 2018
Rochester
✟19,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Carrie,

I’m sorry about the anxiety. I had it too for a time, but it finally went away. Some of the things that I used to overcome that anxiety were prayer, reading the Word, and listening to Christain music.

Looking up the Scriptures that addressed anxiety also helped me. Proverbs 12:25 says, “Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good (encouraging) word makes it glad.” Just reading that verse makes that heaviness feel less heavy for me. I pray that you find peace, comfort, joy, and lots of great friends to help keep you as you walk out your faith and continue to grow in Him. Blessings, my friend!

Reactions: carrico
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you! Question... how do I start another post?

Click on “Forums” in the navigational bar at the top.

Find the appropriate forum for the comment you want to make, and click on it.

Click on the red “Post New Thread” button.

Title your thread & make your statement in the box below.

Click on the red “Create Thread” button.

*** If you have any further problems click on “Support” in the navigational bar, click the red “Open New Ticket” button and explain it, and staff will help you. I hope this helps.

Upvote 0