✟17,002.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Separated
Greetings,
My name is James and I am new to the forum. I just wanted to say hello and ask a question. How has God touched you in your walk with him?

Peace
God has change me to a better person in many ways. I love to know and study Him in the Holy Scriptures. I desired to seek Him everywhere I go and He has shown me many wonders and miracles. I developed a firm determination to follow his every command. Yes I fell short in my obedience since I am a weak human being. But God's teachings never leave my heart. But I ensure to do His will no matter what the cost.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

UnprofitableServant

ThyWillBeDone
Dec 10, 2018
Hollywood
✟44,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God has change me to a better person in many ways. I love to know and study Him in the Holy Scriptures. I desired to seek Him everywhere I go and He has shown me many wonders and miracles. I developed a firm determination to follow his every command. Yes I fell short in my obedience since I am a weak human being. But God's teachings never leave my heart. But I ensure to do His will no matter what the cost.

It is great to hear a bit of your testimony. I can relate to the idea of 'falling short to the glory of God'. I always try to see my walk with Christ as a journey and not a destination (though Heaven is still in mind). The only time we lose the race, is when we give up. As Jesus says, "we must strive to enter the narrow gate". I think this striving aspect is a big factor in my relationship with Christ, and has given me a stronger rock to stand on when I go through tough times.

I hope this can encourage you in your walk.

Peace

• Agree
Reactions: Vevencio Jr
Upvote 0