USA
✟7,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, I'm new here and I need to find a place where I can ask for help in a religious topic (not necessarily Christianity). Is something like that on this site, or should I go elsewhere. If the latter, if you could point me in the direction in a website I can go to, please tell me.

Reactions: “Paisios”

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I'm new here and I need to find a place where I can ask for help in a religious topic (not necessarily Christianity). Is something like that on this site, or should I go elsewhere. If the latter, if you could point me in the direction in a website I can go to, please tell me.
hello and welcome this is a great forum site

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums, and I hope you find answers to your questions.

There may be one of the forums in the Outreach section that might suit your question - check them out and read the statement of purposes for each forum to see which would match your question the best.

Upvote 0

logmantm

Nov 3, 2018
USA
✟7,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome to the forums, and I hope you find answers to your questions.

There may be one of the forums in the Outreach section that might suit your question - check them out and read the statement of purposes for each forum to see which would match your question the best.
Thank you for your help!

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0