Feb 7, 2002
Suburb of Chicago
Visit site
✟2,472.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
<<<<<<hugs>>>>>> and God's healing hand upon you!
I will remember you in my prayers this evening.

One thing that might help, is get on all fours (hands and knees) and have your husband rub a cloth filled with ice on your lower back, or if you have a marble rolling pin, roll that gently on your lower back.

Upvote 0

VOW

Feb 7, 2002
*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To Avila:

I don't think it's so much a "weird position," but rather the baby has gone head down and is STAYING head down. I had that with my son, and I remember telling the doctor, "This kid is a LITERAL pain in the butt!" I received permission to take aspirin, since it relieved the pain better than Tylenol. I just had to stop taking it six weeks before my due date.

You are in my prayers, Hon.

Peace be with you,
~VOW

Upvote 0

Avila

Boohoo moomoo, cebu
Feb 6, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
✟2,479.00
Faith
Catholic
Thanks all!!

Bean - your suggestion helps for my usual pregnancy backaches, but for some reason, not this one... Hmmm....

VOW - I do remember the "stuck head down" feeling. This is not it. It is different. Plus, new baby likes to switch from breech to transverse to vertex and a dozen different positions in between! Fortunately, I haven't felt the tailbone pain in a few days. <sighs of relief>

Upvote 0

VOW

Feb 7, 2002
*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To Avila:

Sounds like you've got a future gymnast there! Find a coach and sign the kid up for lessons. And we'll plan to watch the Olympics in, say, fourteen years? Would that be about right?

(Gymnastics is always the best part of Summer Olympics!)

Peace,
~VOW

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.