HeatRamosHidden

Aug 26, 2005
✟27,831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Please pray that God remind me what I am supposed to do in my life.

I've got three major things that my mind is on a lot.

1) Love God as much as I can.
2) Love my neighbor like rule number 1
3) Study the Bible.

Please pray that God help keep my mind on what he wants me to focus on.
And please pray for my sister's conversion to Jesus.
Please pray that God will heal me of horrible things that happened to me when I was nine years old.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray that God remind me what I am supposed to do in my life.

I've got three major things that my mind is on a lot.

1) Love God as much as I can.
2) Love my neighbor like rule number 1
3) Study the Bible.

Please pray that God help keep my mind on what he wants me to focus on.
And please pray for my sister's conversion to Jesus.
Please pray that God will heal me of horrible things that happened to me when I was nine years old.

:heart: Bless yer heart Jacob, praying for all that you listed, and for your sister, and that God intervenes and ministers to you and that He heals you every place you hurt, dear heart. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Alisa Bea Audiobooks

A follower of Christ since 2016
Jul 29, 2017
Queensland
✟11,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Our merciful LORD, I pray for Jacob, our brother in Christ. I heartily pray through Your Word he receives guidance and understanding of Your will, LORD. I pray Jacob's mind remains focused on Your glory and on your pure intentions for him, LORD. I pray any ungodly spirits working to blind and torment Jacob are bound and silenced, and replaced by the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name. I heartily pray all pain and discomfort from Jacob's childhood and throughout his younger years is washed away and healed with the blood of Jesus Christ. Our brother Jacob is loved and protected by you, Father, as well as us, his family here in Christ.

I pray Jacob's sister turns to Christ through love and humility, and that through prayer and understanding she can build her faith in Your name, Yeshua the Messiah.

LORD we pray for Jacob's peace and healing, his courage and strength, and for Your relationship with him to grow and prosper. LORD I thank you for hearing this prayer for Jacob and his sister. May your enduring love renew their hearts and minds. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray that you will stay close to God and love him, love your neighbor, and study the Bible. I have problems studying the Bible on my own, so pray for me too.

I pray for your sister to be brought close to Jesus. I pray that God will heal you of those things that happened when you were nine. Amen.

Upvote 0