Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Feel free to post any and all prayer requests for the prayer vigil that I am holding next week. If you don't want to name names, that's fine. Just use an initial or whatever you are comfortable with. All requests will be added to the list and the vigil will be held all day next Friday.

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank Goodness because I really need prayer.

My pray3r is that my new job will work out. I don't wany to leave my old job because Ive been there 5 months.. And In very comfortable there its flexible..everything is fine there. If the new job I'm starting isnt foe me...please let God open another job doorway for me... I was looking at being a dishwasher at Chili's.

Thank you for prayer because I'm so nervous abou5 my situation

• Prayers
Reactions: Rion
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Feel free to post any and all prayer requests for the prayer vigil that I am holding next week. If you don't want to name names, that's fine. Just use an initial or whatever you are comfortable with. All requests will be added to the list and the vigil will be held all day next Friday.

Answered Prayer - Steps 1, 2, & 3

Upvote 0

quartzy

Jul 21, 2010
London, UK
✟19,828.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would like your vigil to pray for my friend SA who has a mental illness which I am sure the Holy spirit could heal, thing is, despite our prayers he is still unsure of whether he has received the Holy Spirit. I believe that he would know when God came to him in whatever way.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I request prayer for the peaceful and fair resolution of my son's efforts to see his kids, which his ex-wife is currently making as difficult as possible.

Thank-you for your spirit of ministry ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
First of all, I pray that the Holy Spirit will motivate many prayer requests to be shared for this vigil, and that they will be prayed for in the power of the Spirit under the understanding of Your written Word, in agreement with Your will.
I pray for prayers of Democrats to be uplifted, as well as Republicans, that they will seek Your will, find it in the Scriptures, and then obey it in the power of Your Spirit. I pray for a healing of the great disunity in the USA, a disunity that starts with separation from You, and grows out to separation from a massive amount of people. I pray for Christians not to be discouraged by the evil in this world that is growing, but to be greater motivated to draw nearer to You, better equipped by putting on the armor You provide, and to be stronger lights in the world as You intend them to be. Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.