Im in need of prayer

NRG80

Dec 17, 2014
✟17,924.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys i was recently scammed out of a lot of money I'm so humiliated, numb and broken Iv'e been suicidal the past 2 days and had to ring the suicide hotline both days to stop me doing something. My bank is attempting to recover the funds and i believe God will deliver me out of this mess a stronger person.
I only told my mum about my feelings today and she told my dad but i didn't tell them about the money stolen from me i cant tell them about that it would really hurt them.

Can you guys pray for me? That the money is recovered by the banks and retuned to me so i can use this money for God's glory getting people saved and not use it like before being stupid and losing it all to a scammer. The banks fraud squad is on the case and one bank already returned some money the day i found out about the scam.
Thanks in advance.

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's a paradoxical thing about money. A lot can burn a hole in your pocket, but a little can go a long way when the Lord rebukes the devourer. I pray the Lord will return to you what is rightfully yours, but please never place a $ value on your life - look at the value the Lord placed on it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi guys i was recently scammed out of a lot of money I'm so humiliated, numb and broken Iv'e been suicidal the past 2 days and had to ring the suicide hotline both days to stop me doing something. My bank is attempting to recover the funds and i believe God will deliver me out of this mess a stronger person.
I only told my mum about my feelings today and she told my dad but i didn't tell them about the money stolen from me i cant tell them about that it would really hurt them.

Can you guys pray for me? That the money is recovered by the banks and retuned to me so i can use this money for God's glory getting people saved and not use it like before being stupid and losing it all to a scammer. The banks fraud squad is on the case and one bank already returned some money the day i found out about the scam.
Thanks in advance.
:heart: i'm soooo soooorry. Praying that God intervenes, and that He protects and defends you from harm, and calms and steadies you at this most difficult and tsunami of a time. May justice be done, and may He recompense you as only He can do. May His favor, His grace, His loving kindness, and His tender mercies roll out before you in a very visible and concrete way, as He moooooooves mightily on your behalf, as only He can do. Father may it be so, in Jesus' name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟841,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A lot of money was stolen from my account a few months back, it was scary. I hope your money is recovered soon. And whatever happens trust the Lord because He can work all things out together for good. God bless.

• Friendly
Reactions: NRG80
Upvote 0

NRG80

Dec 17, 2014
✟17,924.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes its so horrible i theres guilt, depression, shame, fear, anger, shock, disappointment, so many emotions you're sick to the stomach have no energy and are in a daze, I'm not even thinking when I was trying to kill myself I know when people do try to kill themselves all of their emotions are hidden behind these other emotions and then they go ahead with it. Im thankful what stopped me it was the trinity putting something in my head telling me that i have to do.

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

christiansoccerplayer

Aug 6, 2013
✟47,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Thanks in advance.
Prayers to you

• Friendly
Upvote 0

NRG80

Dec 17, 2014
✟17,924.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much guys from the bottom of my heart, I'm feeling a lot better and i know its God helping me through this trial, and the prayers from people all over the world. I've told my mom that I'm struggling and she's helping me through this, and I'm also talking to Jesus more he's the best.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bless you in Jesus name! First know He is for you not against you. Jeremiah 30:17" He will restore heal toyou and heal your wounds. " "The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace." "Do not say, “I will recompense evil;” Wait for the Lord, and He will save you." "But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house."

I remember this preacher telling the story where right in the middle of his meeting a woman came up and wanted pray for her husband was going to die the next day for a crime he never did. The preacher said he didn't know why he said "Holy spirit sic em/get him". He said he never gave it another thought. The next day he gets the paper and on the front page was a man that turned him self in. That was the man that did the real crime the other was about to die for. They asked him WHY did you turn your self in? The man said he had no clue why but had to do it.

And when it comes to things like you are asking for prayer.. there are countless stories. There is nothing your GOD cannot do. In prayer we need to know what is promised to us. For every promise is yes and amen. As long as we hold on to it.. its hard for the Father to act. But when we turn it over to Him.. when the enemy steals.. God will make sure its restored in JESUS NAME! Faith.. KNOWING He heard you/us and WILL fix it :) What was wrong will be made right.. KNOW who your FATHER IS! And what He can do.. haha Hes GOD!

• Friendly
Upvote 0