I'm in distess. severe crisis of faith probably going tpo Hell

1WayJesus

Jul 15, 2012
✟7,636.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is what the enemy would like you to believe. He is the tormentor of the souls of men. Cry out to Jesus. Salvation is based on faith. Put your trust in Him. If there is some sin in your life just confess that before The Lord and repent (change your mind and turn back to Him). He is a good Father. He will relieve all with a contrite and repentant heart. He will not turn you away.

Romans 10:13
for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
praying-hands_zps953410d0.jpg

PRAYING!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Please accept the Lord Jesus in your heart with the simple child like faith that he loves you. Remember, this is very simple! From there seek the Holy Spirits assistence in guiding you to the places you need to be / go.

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. - Acts 16:

Father, I pray in Jesus name that you give this sister the assurance of her salvation. Give a spiritual touch through the power of the Holy Spirit, I pray these things in Jesus name Amen!

Also taking these needs to God in prayer in the 1:15PM BBNRadio.org Family Altar Program.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm in distess. severe crisis of faith probably going tpo Hell

Please pray for my soul to be saved

I will pray, rather, that you come out of this knowing you are saved and belong to Christ, my sister. It is highly likely that this crisis of faith is only a trial that God intends to have you come out of with your faith actually stronger and more mature than it was before, rather than Satan getting a chance to steal you away. I'm sure many of us here can attest to that.:)

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Wanna know how to be forgiven for your sins? It's simple. "If we turn away from our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness." But....we can't turn away from them on our own. "Anyone who continues to sin becomes a slave to sin."

But...Messiah "came to set the captives free." You are weaker than the devil and ingrained sin and He is infinitely stronger than both. Don't try to change. You can't. Pray to get out of the way. Pray for mercy, for Messiah to set you free and keep you free.

I will pray the same.

Upvote 0
May 18, 2015
✟1,734.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God knows you are in need and he will not let go of you unless you choose to walk away from him. When I am at my lowest the one thing I think about is that I will not let go no matter what happens. Just choose to hang on no matter what.

Prayers being said for you.

Upvote 0