• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Featured I'm in a Coven. Please Help Me.

Discussion in 'Christian Advice' started by findingthelord, Dec 24, 2019.

1. The Liturgist

The Liturgist Traditional Liturgical Christian

+236
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    Indeed so. I mean, lets just consider the holy Apostle Paul. Before his life-changing encounter with Christ on the road to Damascus, Saul, as he was then known, was chiefly in the business of persecuting Christians. We are talking about violent persecution of the kind that involved killing people, which happens in Communist and Islamist dicatorships and also in the Fascist regimes of the 20th century. But Paul was utterly redeemed, transformed and became a vital means by which the Christian faith was introduced into the Greco-Roman world.

Evil is destroyed and death is swallowed up in victory by the triumph of Jesus Christ on the Cross.

Christ is in our midst!

2. PaulCyp1

PaulCyp1 Well-Known Member Supporter

+622
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    You are not "in" anything. You have been DOING something that is harmful to you. So STOP doing it! Walk away and never look back. If they harass you for a while, ignore such ignorance, and before long they will lose interest and leave you alone. In the meantime there is absolutely nothing they can do to harm you, especially if you stay close to God.

3. Zachm531

Zachm531 Member

+97
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Dude, Jesus Christ is going to toss all sorcerers into the eternal flame.
    Revelation 21:8 KJV
    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

ALSO:
    Matthew 10:28
    Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Those people and that cult have no hold on you, Jesus Christ breaks every curse and chain.

4. jamesbond007

jamesbond007 Well-Known Member Supporter

+248
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I'm curious. Young people get involved in all kinds of things in HS or early college. My advice is to take it slow. Don't get over your head in some of the things that are presented to young people today. It's a time to experiment and try new things when being away from your parents.

You've explained how you got ended up being in a coven. What if you just stopped getting involved? What happens if you stop being involved with your friends or the people you know? Will they try to remind you of what happened and that you have to return? Does it mean you'll have to find new friends? How do you feel about that?

5. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+9,397
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Even if you have to crawl out a window in the middle of the night with only the clothes on your back -- get out of there.

This is where your brother and father can step in. We don't play with matters like that.

M-Bob

6. Euodius

Euodius Are you kitten me right meow? Supporter

+328
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    In Relationship
    Listen to HTacianas, this is accurate.

Christ conquered Hell. There is nothing that they could threaten you with.

If you are having difficulty with anything, say "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner." Because Christ is the fount by which you will have strength.

7. Swan7

Swan7 Made in the image of His Grace Supporter

+6,865
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    Psalm 51:17
    “The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.”

If you turn away from all sin and go to God with a repentant heart, He will hear you and forgive you. :yellowheart:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+3,817
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    I think witchcraft questions are supposed to go to the chaplains, or so I was told the last time I asked about it.

9. Gabriel Nuncius

Gabriel Nuncius New Member

+0
    Italy
    Christian
    Single
    FindingTheLord, no worries... you realized and admitted your error. And you corrected yourself by accepting Christ in your life. Regarding those coven spells, etc... it's all amateurish nonsense and holds no power over you. A simple smile, because you became a Christian, is an action that instantly breaks their nonsense. The Devil hates to be mocked which is why it is even more funny to smile and laugh your way out of his grip. Regarding going to hell, no worries too. Hell is not a place a sinner goes after death. That is a fairytale. A hoax. We are all in hell right now. Look around, the horrors are everywhere. The only way out of this hell is via Christ. I advise you though to contemplate on this... You don't need religion, you only need Christ. I don't want you going from a witches cult into a Christian cult. Cheers.

10. Hannah66

Hannah66 Member

+113
    Baptist
    I agree with all of the posts here. You are a new creation in Christ. Speak LIFE over your situation!

I am a child of God, a daughter of the King!! And that is what you are!! You belong to Jesus now. Your home is in heaven, you will spend eternity with Him. Don't even mention these words again. Continue to pray each day, putting on the armour of God, read your scriptures and stay connected with Godly people.

11. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member

+641
    Catholic
    Single
    Now that you have confessed your sins, repent and change your ways and you shall be set free. God bless

"You will never succeed in life if you try to hide your sins. Confess them and give them up; then God will show mercy to you"

Proverbs 28:13

12. BryanJohnMaloney

BryanJohnMaloney Active Member

+240
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Are you in the USA? If so, NOBODY can compel you to associate with them. Get a restraining order or order of protection against them if they won't leave you alone.

13. BryanJohnMaloney

BryanJohnMaloney Active Member

+240
    United States
    Christian
    Married

Do you still associate with them? Do you still practice their rituals?

No?

You have already left. If they persist in making contact with you, pursue legal recourse against them.

14. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

I have the impression that listening to the videotapes by Kevin Zadai may chase the spirits away.

Kevin Zadai

15. Al Touthentop

Al Touthentop Well-Known Member

+722
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    US-Libertarian
    Gee, how could anyone not believe a guy who says he's personally visited Jesus?

16. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Exactly............. especially when he states that Jesus even warned him......."Don't get on the wrong side of me."

and.....
    "One side of the two edged sword is to cut your enemies........... and the other side it to cut you!"

17. summerville

summerville Well-Known Member

+403
    United States
    Anglican
    Single
    Just walk away..

18. summerville

+403
    United States
    Anglican
    Single
    You're an adult. Take charge of yourself. Delete and/or block their phone numbers. Don't take their calls and if they get in your face, stand up for yourself. Tell them you think they are idiots and to leave you alone.

19. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,542
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Listening to others won't chase away demons. You need to command them. Reading the Bible, praying, praising are all good and right, but they won't rid you of demons. Drive them out. Jesus did. He's given believers His authority and power.

20. summerville

+403
    United States
    Anglican
    Single
    She doesn't need to "command demons".. She needs to tell her witchy friends to get lost.