I'm going to have deal with Amazon because I'm 98% sure my delivery driver is stealing my packages

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not looking forward to dealing with customer service, the complaints department etc.

I live in a sleepy quiet neighborhood with little crime according to my local friends who grew up here and for what I've seen as well. On both days, I was around the house. Last week especially was quiet. This week was a little busier but I was watching things much more like a hawk after having the same exact order/product stolen a low end item a bottle for a years supply of 24 hour generic Zirtek allergy pills costing me something like $15.44 when tax was thrown in...

I'm glad it was a small dollar order on both times, and I paid most of it the first time using credit card points. But it does make me angry and paranoid as far as any kind of orders and receiving things from mail.

If I don't get some kind of satisfaction, I am going to have to part ways with this company and I have done pretty well with them in the past.

If tracking says your package was delivered and you didn't get it then you need to tell Amazon. If the delivery service can't find your package if you stay on top of it Amazon will send you another package out without any charge to you.

Seriously, say something to Amazon.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If tracking says your package was delivered and you didn't get it then you need to tell Amazon. If the delivery service can't find your package if you stay on top of it Amazon will send you another package out without any charge to you.

Seriously, say something to Amazon.

yeah dealt with them already the night it happened, got my refund on the last two thefts.

Initially they were trying to force me to wait a day before reporting etc. (lest deliveries are slow etc.) but the little detail of the fact, I got not only a delivery notice, but an actual pic of my doorway was enough for them to not enforce that policy, because it is very unlikely the thief is going to come back the next day and return it to me.

When I lived in North Carolina had some issues where my next door Duplex neighbor sometimes picked them up by mistake because they were both elderly and were not savvy to realize the occasional sloppiness of delivery drivers and realize that they should look at the name on the package on their door step before taking it in and opening it. But that is another good reason to not report things right away and give them a day or two, since they were also slow at realizing their mistake and returning it to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I got my package this time. The guy knocked really loudly, but did so from the outside of the my building, but it was so loud it made me think he was just outside my front or back door.

I guess for the future, I'm going to have to specially instruct the drivers to knock really loudly, because I've had bad theft problems.

Upvote 0