✟8,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi,

I'm very sorry. I don't even look on the Christian Forums main page. I mostly go to my User CP page at http://www.christianforums.com/myaccount/ to see how my topics are doing.

I apologize for not really paying attention to what's on the main page, and I will certainly be praying for the peoples affected by this awful earthquake. I had not really heard anything about this in the news. We get earthquakes regularly here in California, so when I heard some mention of it today, I didn't really pay attention as they are frequent here.

God bless you and I hope you and your family and loved ones are well and safe.

It's not just the quake and the building damage. It's also disruption of water services, gas pipelines, electricity grids, and other vital needs and services, not to mention the effects on the roads.

Take care, and I will be looking into the story about this now.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi,

I'm very sorry. I don't even look on the Christian Forums main page. I mostly go to my User CP page at Christian Forums to see how my topics are doing.

I apologize for not really paying attention to what's on the main page, and I will certainly be praying for the peoples affected by this awful earthquake. I had not really heard anything about this in the news. We get earthquakes regularly here in California, so when I heard some mention of it today, I didn't really pay attention as they are frequent here.

God bless you and I hope you and your family and loved ones are well and safe.

It's not just the quake and the building damage. It's also disruption of water services, gas pipelines, electricity grids, and other vital needs and services, not to mention the effects on the roads.

Take care, and I will be looking into the story about this now.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I'm godsmacked too as I have no idea what this thread is supposed to be about be you seem to. The only thing is, you have given me no clue at all and have just made more questions for me to ask. Namely, why did you post that link? I clicked onto it and it directed me to my own UserCP. :doh:

Um, that told me nothing I already didn't know. ;);)

Upvote 0

Questioning Christian

Sep 7, 2004
✟8,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm godsmacked too as I have no idea what this thread is supposed to be about be you seem to. The only thing is, you have given me no clue at all and have just made more questions for me to ask. Namely, why did you post that link? I clicked onto it and it directed me to my own UserCP. :doh:

Um, that told me nothing I already didn't know. ;);)

I was just pointing out that I don't go on the main page to check topics, so I wouldn't have seen the topic. I go to my user account and check recent topics [in case they went to the bottom of the list or something].

Upvote 0

disciple-ofjesus

Dec 23, 2009
New York
✟2,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
she was gobsmacked cause she had views of her topic of the earthquake and how no one had said anything about it and then bemoaned people were wasting time debating about the WTC. Like NOT everyone is here all at once to see things. It isn't that people weren't praying. :doh:

Reactions: Joy
Upvote 0